HVAC Tips for Green Buildings (5 Days Workshop)
About the Program
The objective of this Workshop is to provide the candidates the Detail knowledge of HVAC Tips for Green Buildings to facilitates faster learning curves while on the job.
This course discusses the role of HVAC for ensuring high-performance sustainable buildings in design and operation. The design concepts for effective green HVAC systems are explained and the new emerging HVAC technologies for green buildings are described. It is hoped that HVAC designers and other building professionals could develop a better understanding of green buildings and apply effective strategies and techniques for meeting the goal.
After Completing this course students should learn:
- Building Siting & Architectural Features;
- Building Envelope;
- Materials that Control Air & Vapor Infiltration;
- Lighting & Appliances;
- Packaged & Ductless Split HVAC Systems (DX);
- Central Cooling Plants (Chillers);
- Absorption Chillers;
- Cooling Towers;
- Cooling Water Treatment;
- Heat Recovery from Condenser Water;
- Pumping System;
- Variable Speed Pumping Systems;
- Chilled Water Distribution Schemes;
- Chilled Water & Condenser Water Piping;
- Air Handling Systems;
- Variable Air Volume (VAV) Systems;
- Dedicated Outdoor Air Handling Systems;
- Evaporative Cooling;
- Radiant Slab Heating Systems;
- Radiant Panel Heating Systems;
- Combination Space Water Heaters;
- Thermal Energy Storage;
- Energy Management Systems;
- Testing, Adjusting and Balancing
- HVAC Commissioning
About The Course
Mode / Duration
Get hands-on experience in applying design tools & techniques to real engineering problems and understand Design, Engineering, Construction, O & M, etc. Thus, become a Technology Driven Engineering Professional.
Delivered by Senior Industry Professionals having extensive experience in Design & Engineering in diverse domains & industries. These practitioners are also Empanelled as subject matter experts with SmartBrains Engineers & Technologist Pvt. Ltd.
Get 24 x 7 access to SmartBrains LMS platform (Online/Offline) with Abundant Content on Process Engineering including Courseware (PPT / PDF), data, case studies, articles, books, videos, examples, presentations, resource library & related more.
Job Oriented Outcomes
Fill the Void of Talent Shortage in Design Engineering by becoming eligible for thousands of High Paying Jobs in India & Abroad with an upgraded profile through this skill & certification. Additionally, Get Promoted from your current position with the added skill set.
- Building Siting & Architectural Features
- Building Envelope
- Materials that Control Air & Vapor Infiltration
- Lighting & Appliances
- Packaged & Ductless Split HVAC Systems (DX)
- Central Cooling Plants (Chillers)
- Absorption Chillers
- Cooling Towers
SmartBrains is associated with The National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) as the Training and Certification partner for various job oriented training programs across various sectors including Oil & Gas, Power, Renewable Energy, Hydrocarbon, IT & ITs, Electronics, Telecom, Agriculture, Life science, etc. offering assessment based Training & certifications for a gamut of job profile.
Who should join?
- Working professionals in Domains: Site Engineering, Construction & Commissioning operation & Maintenance, Technicians in Mechanical Engineering Field.
- Students (Mechanical Engineering, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering) who want to develop their career in Design Engineering.
For Corporate queries
A-25, Sector-59, Noida (UP),India
Connect with Program Advisor
+91 8955560560 | +91 9891108700
- Lectures 0
- Training Mode Online|Classroom
- Duration 24 hours
- Certification Yes (NSDC)
- Students 0
- Assessment Yes (Third Party)