Electrical Design Details Planning, Creating, Testing or Supervising the development and installation of electrical equipment, including lighting design, power systems, power distribution, fire and life safety systems, electronic components and voice and data communications infrastructure. Many Electrical Design projects start with an idea that emanates from the marketing and sales department or from a research and development division within a company. Electrical Design products might represent a new marketable product or might seek to improve an existing product or system.
There is a huge demand for Electrical Design Engineers in many segments like Design, Manufacture, and installation of power and distribution systems.
What You Will Learn From this Career Oriented Event
- Overview of EPC industry and requirement of electrical systems Design.
- Role of Electrical Design Engineer in Industry.
- Knowing Client requirements & collection of specific data for projects.
- Understanding various phases of projects.
- Use of International Standards, Design Basis, std. practices/procedure and specifications
- Estimation of Plant Electrical Load.
- Development of Single Line Diagrams (SLD) and Control Schematics.
- Selection,sizing, protection, specification,data-sheets of Electrical Equipments.
- Cable Selection and Sizing and Routing.
- Illumination Design.
- Earthing & Lightning Protection Design.
- Hazardous Area Classification.
- Substation/switchyard design.
Features of this Event:
- Job Oriented Event Program based on current Industry Demand.
- EPC Project Based Event.
- Providing all Event Material and technical Drawing, documents and case study materials.
- Expert and Experienced Faculty from the Industry.
- Preparation for Interview and Mock Interview Sessions.