The objective of this course is to provide the candidates the Detail knowledge and skills in Process Design discipline to facilitate faster learning curves while on the job.
This course designed to provide basic knowledge and skills in this discipline of Process Engineering for Oil & Gas sector. This course will cover the fundamental principles and concepts used in process plant layout and process design & Detailing. Upon completion of this course, students will have a clear understanding of the design principles used in Process System Design for Oil & Gas Energy Sector.
This course is to provide delegates the Detail knowledge and skills into Design, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning operation & Maintenance in the field of Process Engineering for Oil & Energy Sector.
Topics to be covered in this Event
- Overview of Industry and role of a Process Engineer in various fields
- Basic design requirements based on the types of plants / projects
- Overview of Basic Engineering Package
- Introduction to PFD, P&ID and PDS, Equipment list, line list.
- Basic design requirements based on the types of plants / projects.
- Development of PFD, PFD specification
- Development of P&ID
- Relevant Codes and Standards used in industry
- Development of PFD: Process & Utility
- Mass and Energy balance – Design Basis, Sample Calculations and Utility Sizing
- Control Philosophy, Valves Selection and sizing, Safety valves sizing
- Development of P&ID: Process and Utility
- Line Sizing & Pressure Drop Calculations
- Hydraulic calculations
- Pump Selection and sizing
- Heat Exchanges Design (Thermal Design)
- Distillation Column Design
- Process Data Sheets Preparations
- Preparations of Major Process Documents
- Various Process Simulations
- Available Software used in industry and their applications.
Certificate of Merit for all the event participants.