Basic Project Management (2 Days Workshop)
About the Program
The objective of this Workshop is to provide the candidates the Detail knowledge of Basic Project Management to facilitates faster learning curves while on the job.
Today, the industry is embracing a bold, new view of the process of management. Change, driven by the desire and pressure to improve, creates short-term objectives. These short-term objectives require us to improve upon all aspects of operations, including our traditional management techniques. These objectives, which we call “projects”, define unique, one time tasks requiring workers from many disciplines.
- Manage the scope, cost, timing, and quality of the project, at all times focused on project success as defined by project stakeholders.
- Align the project to the organization’s strategic plans and business justification throughout its lifecycle.
- Identify project goals, constraints, deliverables, performance criteria, control needs, and resource requirements in consultation with stakeholders.
- Implement project management knowledge, processes, lifecycle, and the embodied concepts, tools and techniques in order to achieve project success.
- Adapt projects in response to issues that arise internally and externally.
- Interact with team and stakeholders in a professional manner, respecting differences, to ensure a collaborative project environment.
- Utilize technology tools for communication, collaboration, information management, and decision support.
- Implement general business concepts, practices, and tools to facilitate project success.
- Apply appropriate legal and ethical standards.
- Adapt project management practices to meet the needs of stakeholders from multiple sectors of the economy (i.e. consulting, government, arts, media, and charity organizations).
- Apply project management practices to the launch of new programs, initiatives, products, services, and events relative to the needs of stakeholders.
About The Course
Mode / Duration
Get hands-on experience in applying design tools & techniques to real engineering problems and understand Design, Engineering, Construction, O & M, etc. Thus, become a Technology Driven Engineering Professional.
Delivered by Senior Industry Professionals having extensive experience in Design & Engineering in diverse domains & industries. These practitioners are also Empanelled as subject matter experts with SmartBrains Engineers & Technologist Pvt. Ltd.
Get 24 x 7 access to SmartBrains LMS platform (Online/Offline) with Abundant Content on Process Engineering including Courseware (PPT / PDF), data, case studies, articles, books, videos, examples, presentations, resource library & related more.
Job Oriented Outcomes
Fill the Void of Talent Shortage in Design Engineering by becoming eligible for thousands of High Paying Jobs in India & Abroad with an upgraded profile through this skill & certification. Additionally, Get Promoted from your current position with the added skill set.
- The Business Case for the Project Management Process and Fundamental Concepts
- Project Management System Elements
- W5H2: A Planning Tool
- Planning: Pipe Manufacturing Story (Based on a true story)
- Six Ways to Bury a Good Idea!
- The fundamental concepts of the project management process
- Word Meanings, Cultural Differences, and Team Dynamics
- What Does ASAP Mean To You?
- Project Management Characteristics
- Team Work: Sizing My Tiger
- PROJECT MANAGEMENT: A Process to Meet Needs
- Project Management Benefits
- Fundamental Premises
- Understanding the Customer: Identify the Problem
- Project Management – A Perfect Fit for the Supply Organization, Individual and Customer
- Implementation obstacles exercise
- Excuses for Performance Failures
- Project Management Realities
- Power and Influence
SmartBrains is associated with The National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) as the Training and Certification partner for various job oriented training programs across various sectors including Oil & Gas, Power, Renewable Energy, Hydrocarbon, IT & ITs, Electronics, Telecom, Agriculture, Life science, etc. offering assessment based Training & certifications for a gamut of job profile.
Who should join?
- Working professionals in Domains: Engineering, Project Management, & Executives.
- Students ( Engineering, MBA, MCA & Diploma ) who want to develop their career.
For Corporate queries
A-25, Sector-59, Noida (UP),India
Connect with Program Advisor
+91 8955560560 | +91 9891108700
- Lectures 0
- Training Mode Online|Classroom
- Duration 12 hours
- Certification Yes (NSDC)
- Students 0
- Assessment Yes (Third Party)