Construction and Contractor Safety – Responsibility, Management, and Basic Safety Considerations (5 Days Workshop)
About the Program
The objective of this Workshop is to provide the candidates the Detail knowledge of Pneumatic Conveying Systems to facilitates faster learning curves while on the job.
Although not intended to replace further study, offer legal advise, or claim to comprehensively represent regulations, this course will provide a practical overview to the student and enable him or her to better understand primary safety elements and our collective responsibilities.
- Responsibility for construction safety
- Understand the need for prior Emergency Procedures
- Know what you should expect from a Contractor
- Understand the basic elements of Construction Safety as it relates to the means of injury prevention
- Review other Safety aspects, including area protection, signage, housekeeping, disposal via chutes, and considerations to prevent structural failure
- Review effective safety enforcement strategies, including positive and negative reinforcement
- Review techniques to maximize the ability to hire safe contractors
- Complete a Self-directed exercise
About The Course
Mode / Duration
Get hands-on experience in applying design tools & techniques to real engineering problems and understand Design, Engineering, Construction, O & M, etc. Thus, become a Technology Driven Engineering Professional.
Delivered by Senior Industry Professionals having extensive experience in Design & Engineering in diverse domains & industries. These practitioners are also Empanelled as subject matter experts with SmartBrains Engineers & Technologist Pvt. Ltd.
Get 24 x 7 access to SmartBrains LMS platform (Online/Offline) with Abundant Content on Process Engineering including Courseware (PPT / PDF), data, case studies, articles, books, videos, examples, presentations, resource library & related more.
Job Oriented Outcomes
Fill the Void of Talent Shortage in Design Engineering by becoming eligible for thousands of High Paying Jobs in India & Abroad with an upgraded profile through this skill & certification. Additionally, Get Promoted from your current position with the added skill set.
- Who is responsible for Construction safety?
- OSHA Capability Exposure for Contractor Safety
- Emergency Procedures
- What you should expect from a Contractor
- Basic Construction Safety – Means of Injury Prevention
- Protecting the Body: PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Face and Eyes
- Effective Enforcement
- Hiring Safe Contractors
- Contractor’s Safety Program
- EMR (Experience Modification Ratio
- OSHA 200 Logs
- OSHA Citations
- Licensing Board
- Self-Directed Exercise
SmartBrains is associated with The National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) as the Training and Certification partner for various job oriented training programs across various sectors including Oil & Gas, Power, Renewable Energy, Hydrocarbon, IT & ITs, Electronics, Telecom, Agriculture, Life science, etc. offering assessment based Training & certifications for a gamut of job profile.
Who should join?
- Working professionals in Domains: Site Engineering, Construction & Commissioning operation & Maintenance, Technicians in Process Engineering Health, Environment & Safety.
- Students ( Engineering & Diploma ) who want to develop their career in Engineering.
For Corporate queries
A-25, Sector-59, Noida (UP),India
Connect with Program Advisor
+91 8955560560 | +91 9891108700
- Lectures 0
- Training Mode Online|Classroom
- Duration 24 hours
- Certification Yes (NSDC)
- Students 0
- Assessment Yes (Third Party)