Design Safety Standards for Electrical Systems (2 Days Workshop)
About the Program
The objective of this course is to provide the candidates the Detail knowledge and skills in Roofing System discipline to facilitate faster learning curves while on the job.
This course is about the general requirements of the design standards for electrical systems. To handle electricity safely, it is necessary to follow the design safety standards in designing, using, and maintaining electrical equipment. These electrical standards help minimize potential hazards by specifying safety aspects in the design and use of electrical equipment and systems. The information is not only essential to electrical engineers but also valuable to all contractors and design professionals.
- Learn the general requirements on the examination, installation, and use of electrical equipment, and
- Be familiar with the general requirements on:
- Conductor splices;
- Arcing parts of electrical equipment;
- Marking of electrical;
- Identification of disconnecting means and circuits
- Working space about electrical equipment
About The Course
Mode / Duration
Get hands-on experience in applying design tools & techniques to real engineering problems and understand Design, Engineering, Construction, O & M, etc. Thus, become a Technology Driven Engineering Professional.
Delivered by Senior Industry Professionals having extensive experience in Design & Engineering in diverse domains & industries. These practitioners are also Empanelled as subject matter experts with SmartBrains Engineers & Technologist Pvt. Ltd.
Get 24 x 7 access to SmartBrains LMS platform (Online/Offline) with Abundant Content on Process Engineering including Courseware (PPT / PDF), data, case studies, articles, books, videos, examples, presentations, resource library & related more.
Job Oriented Outcomes
Fill the Void of Talent Shortage in Design Engineering by becoming eligible for thousands of High Paying Jobs in India & Abroad with an upgraded profile through this skill & certification. Additionally, Get Promoted from your current position with the added skill set.
- Introduction to Electrical Safety
- Identifying the Hazards
- OSHA Requirements
- Safety-Related Work Practices
- Working On or Near Live Parts
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Action Planning and Course Wrap-up
SmartBrains is associated with The National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) as the Training and Certification partner for various job oriented training programs across various sectors including Oil & Gas, Power, Renewable Energy, Hydrocarbon, IT & ITs, Electronics, Telecom, Agriculture, Life science, etc. offering assessment based Training & certifications for a gamut of job profile.
Who should join?
- Working professionals in Domains: Site Engineering, Construction & Commissioning operation & Maintenance, Technicians in Electrical Engineering Field.
- Students (Electrical Engineering, Diploma in Electrical Engineering) who want to develop their career in Design Engineering.
For Corporate queries
A-25, Sector-59, Noida (UP),India
Connect with Program Advisor
+91 8955560560 | +91 9891108700
- Lectures 0
- Training Mode Online|Classroom
- Duration 12 hours
- Certification Yes (NSDC)
- Students 0
- Assessment Yes (Third Party)