About the Program
SmartBrans is offering comprehensive training for building and implementing Service-oriented Architecture with Java Enterprise Edition (JEE). As part of the training, you will be working on both fundamental and advanced concepts in Java including Java array, Java database connectivity, Java servlets, exception handling, XML handling, and others through hands-on projects and case studies.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- In-depth study of the OOP concept
- Java programming with classes and objects
- Working with XML files
- Communicating with the database through JDBC
- Java conditions, data types, and loops
- Service-oriented Architecture with web service
About The Course
Mode / Duration
Get hands-on experience in applying design tools & techniques to real engineering problems and understand Design, Engineering, Construction, O & M, etc. Thus, become a Technology Driven Engineering Professional.
Delivered by Senior Industry Professionals having extensive experience in Design & Engineering in diverse domains & industries. These practitioners are also Empanelled as subject matter experts with SmartBrains Engineers & Technologist Pvt. Ltd.
Get 24 x 7 access to SmartBrains LMS platform (Online/Offline) with Abundant Content on Process Engineering including Courseware (PPT / PDF), data, case studies, articles, books, videos, examples, presentations, resource library & related more.
Job Oriented Outcomes
Fill the Void of Talent Shortage in Design Engineering by becoming eligible for thousands of High Paying Jobs in India & Abroad with an upgraded profile through this skill & certification. Additionally, Get Promoted from your current position with the added skill set.
- Java Fundamentals
- Introduction to Java basics, the various components of Java language, data types, operations, compilation process, class files, loops, conditions, benefits of Java over other programming languages.
- Object-oriented programming
- What is object-oriented programming, the concept of abstraction, attributes, methods, constructors, inheritance, encapsulation, and polymorphism?
- Java Collections
- Writing codes in Java, using wrapper classes, applet program UI programs, using io.lang package and deep dive into Java Collections including Vector, ArrayList, TreeSet, HashMap.
- Java Packages
- What is a Java package, Java interfaces, the various access specifiers, scope specifiers, exception handling in Java, introduction to multi-threading in Java, extending the thread class, synchronizing the thread?
- Introduction to XML
- The fundamentals of Extensible Markup Language, its uses in storing and transferring data, writing an XML file, making sense of the XML file using DOM and SAX parsers in Java.
- Java Database Connectivity
- Introduction to Java Database Connectivity, fundamentals of SQL like connect, select, insert, update, the various drivers of JDBC, writing a program to communicate with the database using JDBC, the architecture of JDBC, how to do a batch processing transaction.
- Java Servlets
- What is a Java Servlet, extending the capability of the web server, dynamic Java web content technology, the HTTP and generic Servlets, session tracking and filter, forward and include Servlet request dispatchers?
- Java Server Page
- Fundamentals of Java Server Page, writing a code using JSP, the architecture of JSP, declarative, expression and scripts tags, JSP and JDBC.
- Spring and Hibernate Frameworks
- Database interaction with Hibernate, various operations in databases like insert, delete, update, collections and inheritance, HQL, Hibernate caching, creating code with the Spring framework, auto wiring, and dependency injection, Spring bean scope, and post-processor, integration of Spring with Hibernate framework.
- Advanced Spring and AJAX
- Spring framework Aspect Oriented Programming, database commit and rollback operations, AJAX framework for interacting with the server, design patterns in Java Enterprise Edition.
- Service Oriented Architecture
- The fundamentals of Service Oriented Architecture, the importance of SOA, how SOA is independent of vendor, technology, product, deploying SOA with web services, XML, Simple Object Access Protocol (SOAP), Universal Description, Discovery, and Integration(UDDI) and Web Services Description Language (WSDL).
SmartBrains is associated with The National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) as the Training and Certification partner for various job oriented training programs across various sectors including Oil & Gas, Power, Renewable Energy, Hydrocarbon, IT & ITs, Electronics, Telecom, Agriculture, Life science etc. offering assessment based Training & certifications for a gamut of job profile.
Who should join?
- Working professionals in Domains: Software Development, Database, Admin, Web developers, Software Tester & Analyst.
- Students (Computer Science Engineering & Diploma in Computer Science Engineering) who want to develop their career in Software development, database, Web Developer, Software Tester & Analyst.
For Corporate queries
A-25, Sector-59, Noida (UP),India
Connect with Program Advisor
+91 8955560560 | +91 9891108700
- Lectures 0
- Training Mode Online|Classroom
- Duration 50 hours
- Certification Yes (NSDC)
- Students 0
- Assessment Yes (Third Party)