Lighting System Design (2 Days Workshop)
About the Program
The objective of this Workshop is to provide the candidates the Detail knowledge of Lighting System Design to facilitate faster learning curves while on the job.
The objective of this course is to provide basic fundamentals and skills of illumination for lighting system design sector. This course will cover the fundamental principles and concepts used in designing an electrical lighting system. After completion of this course, Engineer & technician will have a clear knowledge of lighting fixtures, illumination calculation, and energy efficiency.
- An introduction to Electrical Illumination Design
- Lighting fixtures
- Layout designing of lighting
- Concept of Electrical Lightning and Illumination
- Indoor illumination design and calculations
- Outdoor illumination design and calculations
- 2D and 3D application of the lighting system
- Symbols, attributes and symbol libraries
- Automation of drawing through programming
About The Course
Mode / Duration
Get hands-on experience in applying design tools & techniques to real engineering problems and understand Design, Engineering, Construction, O & M, etc. Thus, become a Technology Driven Engineering Professional.
Delivered by Senior Industry Professionals having extensive experience in Design & Engineering in diverse domains & industries. These practitioners are also Empanelled as subject matter experts with SmartBrains Engineers & Technologist Pvt. Ltd.
Get 24 x 7 access to SmartBrains LMS platform (Online/Offline) with Abundant Content on Process Engineering including Courseware (PPT / PDF), data, case studies, articles, books, videos, examples, presentations, resource library & related more.
Job Oriented Outcomes
Fill the Void of Talent Shortage in Design Engineering by becoming eligible for thousands of High Paying Jobs in India & Abroad with an upgraded profile through this skill & certification. Additionally, Get Promoted from your current position with the added skill set.
- Type of lighting fixtures.
- Selection of lighting fixtures.
- Preparation of fixture schedule.
- Indoor illumination calculation.
- Outdoor illumination calculation.
- Calculation on software.
- Lighting layout design.
- Lighting installation detail.
- Small power selection.
- Lighting board schedule.
- Electrical Lightning and Illumination
- Incandescent lamps, high-intensity discharge lamps, mercury vapor, metal halide lamps, fluorescent lamps, compact fluorescent lamps, LEDs.
- Luminaire concepts.
- Energy efficiency.
- Computer Aided Design (CAD) and Drawing Management CAD:
- 2D and 3D CAD applications.
- GIS related applications: linking imagery with drawings.
- Drawing management:
- Revision control and drawing ownership.
- Drawing process flow.
- Redlining in CAD drawings.
- CAD drawing features:
- Symbols, attributes and symbol libraries.
- Automated BOM generation from a CAD drawing.
- Concept of layers and their use in sharing information.
- Automation of drawing through programming.
- Management of drawings.
SmartBrains is associated with The National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) as the Training and Certification partner for various job oriented training programs across various sectors including Oil & Gas, Power, Renewable Energy, Hydrocarbon, IT & ITs, Electronics, Telecom, Agriculture, Life science, etc. offering assessment based Training & certifications for a gamut of job profile.
Who should join?
- Working professionals in Domains: Site Engineering, Construction & Commissioning operation & Maintenance, Technicians in Electrical Engineering Field.
- Students (Electrical Engineering, Diploma in Electrical Engineering) who want to develop their career in Design Engineering.
For Corporate queries
A-25, Sector-59, Noida (UP),India
Connect with Program Advisor
+91 8955560560 | +91 9891108700
- Lectures 0
- Training Mode Online|Classroom
- Duration 12 hours
- Certification Yes (NSDC)
- Students 0
- Assessment Yes (Third Party)