MECHATRONICS FOR ENGINEERS AND TECHNICIAN (5 Days Workshop)
About the Program
The objective of this Workshop is to provide the candidates the Detail knowledge of Mechatronics to facilitates faster learning curves while on the job.
The objective of this course is to provide basic information and skills in this discipline of mechatronics. This course will cover the fundamental principles and concepts of engineering that focuses on the design and production of automated equipment. After completion of this course, Engineer & technician will have a clear knowledge of design and develop the equipment and maintain it.
- An Introduction of mechatronics
- The basic principle of Machine dynamics
- Explain Pneumatics fundamentals
- Designing of pneumatics circuits
- Details about hydraulic fundamentals
- Explain Basic electro-technology
- Detailed about Power distribution
- Explain power management and renewable energy
- Describes Electric actuators
- Analog electronics
- Explain Digital systems
- Fundamentals of digital image processing
- Designing of Closed loop control system
- The basic concept of Programming
- Explain Programmable logic controllers (PLCs)
- Detailed information about Microcontrollers
- Serial communication, Ethernet & TCP/IP and filed bus
- Design and control the Robotic Arm.
About The Course
Mode / Duration
Get hands-on experience in applying design tools & techniques to real engineering problems and understand Design, Engineering, Construction, O & M, etc. Thus, become a Technology Driven Engineering Professional.
Delivered by Senior Industry Professionals having extensive experience in Design & Engineering in diverse domains & industries. These practitioners are also Empanelled as subject matter experts with SmartBrains Engineers & Technologist Pvt. Ltd.
Get 24 x 7 access to SmartBrains LMS platform (Online/Offline) with Abundant Content on Process Engineering including Courseware (PPT / PDF), data, case studies, articles, books, videos, examples, presentations, resource library & related more.
Job Oriented Outcomes
Fill the Void of Talent Shortage in Design Engineering by becoming eligible for thousands of High Paying Jobs in India & Abroad with an upgraded profile through this skill & certification. Additionally, Get Promoted from your current position with the added skill set.
- Machine Dynamics
- Basic Electro-Technology
- Power Distribution
- Electric Actuators
- Analog Electronics
- Digital Systems
- Machine Vision
- Closed Loop Control
- Programmable Logic Controllers (Plcs)
- Communication Systems
- Robotic Arm Control
SmartBrains is associated with The National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) as the Training and Certification partner for various job oriented training programs across various sectors including Oil & Gas, Power, Renewable Energy, Hydrocarbon, IT & ITs, Electronics, Telecom, Agriculture, Life science, etc. offering assessment based Training & certifications for a gamut of job profile.
Who should join?
- Working professionals in Domains: Site Engineering, Construction & Commissioning operation & Maintenance, Technicians in Electronics Engineering Field.
- Students (Electronics Engineering, Diploma in Electronics Engineering) who want to develop their career in Design Engineering.
For Corporate queries
A-25, Sector-59, Noida (UP),India
Connect with Program Advisor
+91 8955560560 | +91 9891108700
- Lectures 0
- Training Mode Online|Classroom
- Duration 24 hours
- Certification Yes (NSDC)
- Students 0
- Assessment Yes (Third Party)