Motion Control (5 Days Workshop)
About the Program
The objective of this Workshop is to provide the candidates the Detail knowledge of Motion Control to facilitates faster learning curves while on the job.
This course is designed for engineer and technician who need to apply motion control technology as productively and economically as possible. This practical course initially examines the basic building blocks and design tools to implement motion control systems. Fundamental concepts of load, inertia, force and real-time will be discussed. The various factors such as performance limitations and costs that impact the selection of electro hydraulic, pneumatic, electromechanical technologies are examined.
- Understand the fundamentals of motion control
- Design and troubleshoot a complete motion control system
- Describe different motion control technologies
- Understand open loop and closed loop control system
- Detailed about different feedback (Analog vs digital, incremental vs absolute feedback)
- Described Load/system analysis
- Concept of Servo basics
- Understand Servo responses
- Classification of drives
- Understand the different type of input signals for the control system
- Detailed information about Duty Cycle & Drive sizing
- Advanced considerations of drives
- Understand Operation of electric motors
- Detailed about Brush ac motors
- Understand induction motors
- Described dc motors, Stepper motors, and Linear motors
About The Course
Mode / Duration
Get hands-on experience in applying design tools & techniques to real engineering problems and understand Design, Engineering, Construction, O & M, etc. Thus, become a Technology Driven Engineering Professional.
Delivered by Senior Industry Professionals having extensive experience in Design & Engineering in diverse domains & industries. These practitioners are also Empanelled as subject matter experts with SmartBrains Engineers & Technologist Pvt. Ltd.
Get 24 x 7 access to SmartBrains LMS platform (Online/Offline) with Abundant Content on Process Engineering including Courseware (PPT / PDF), data, case studies, articles, books, videos, examples, presentations, resource library & related more.
Job Oriented Outcomes
Fill the Void of Talent Shortage in Design Engineering by becoming eligible for thousands of High Paying Jobs in India & Abroad with an upgraded profile through this skill & certification. Additionally, Get Promoted from your current position with the added skill set.
- Advanced Considerations Of Drives Fundamentals of Motion Control
- Motion Control Technologies
- Motion Control System Loops
- Selection of The Feedback
- Mechanical Transformation Devices
- Load/System Analysis
- Servo Basics
- Servo Responses
- Introduction To Basics of Drives
- Advanced Considerations of Drives
- Operation of Electric Motors
- Brush Ac Motors
- Ac Induction Motors
- Brushless Dc Motors
- Stepper Motors
- Linear Motors
- Multi-Axis Control
SmartBrains is associated with The National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) as the Training and Certification partner for various job oriented training programs across various sectors including Oil & Gas, Power, Renewable Energy, Hydrocarbon, IT & ITs, Electronics, Telecom, Agriculture, Life science, etc. offering assessment based Training & certifications for a gamut of job profile.
Who should join?
- Working professionals in Domains: Site Engineering, Construction & Commissioning operation & Maintenance, Technicians in Instrumentation Design Engineering Field.
- Students (Instrumentation & Electronics Engineering, Diploma in Instrumentation & Electronics Engineering) who want to develop their career in Design Engineering.
For Corporate queries
A-25, Sector-59, Noida (UP),India
Connect with Program Advisor
+91 8955560560 | +91 9891108700
- Lectures 0
- Training Mode Online|Classroom
- Duration 24 hours
- Certification Yes (NSDC)
- Students 0
- Assessment Yes (Third Party)