Power Plant Electrical Distribution Systems (5 Days Workshop)
About the Program
The objective of this Workshop is to provide the candidates the Detail knowledge Power Plant Distribution System to facilitate faster learning curves while on the job.
This provides an introduction to the design of electrical distribution systems found in electrical power generation plants. The type of equipment utilized in the electrical distribution systems is discussed in terms of its design, function, role and backup capabilities.
Upon completion of this course, one should be able to understand the role of the following equipment in a power plant distribution system,
- Main electrical generator
- isolated phase bus duct
- step-up transformer, station auxiliary transformer
- non-segregated phase bus duct, station startup transformer
- medium voltage switchgear
- secondary unit substations, and motor control centers
About The Course
Mode / Duration
Get hands-on experience in applying design tools & techniques to real engineering problems and understand Design, Engineering, Construction, O & M, etc. Thus, become a Technology Driven Engineering Professional.
Delivered by Senior Industry Professionals having extensive experience in Design & Engineering in diverse domains & industries. These practitioners are also Empanelled as subject matter experts with SmartBrains Engineers & Technologist Pvt. Ltd.
Get 24 x 7 access to SmartBrains LMS platform (Online/Offline) with Abundant Content on Process Engineering including Courseware (PPT / PDF), data, case studies, articles, books, videos, examples, presentations, resource library & related more.
Job Oriented Outcomes
Fill the Void of Talent Shortage in Design Engineering by becoming eligible for thousands of High Paying Jobs in India & Abroad with an upgraded profile through this skill & certification. Additionally, Get Promoted from your current position with the added skill set.
- Main Generator
- Isolated Phase Bus Duct
- Step-Up Transformer
- Station Startup transformer
- Station or Unit Auxiliary Transformer
- Non-Segregated Phase Bus Duct
- Medium Voltage Switchgear
- Secondary Unit Substations
- Motor Control Center
SmartBrains is associated with The National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) as the Training and Certification partner for various job oriented training programs across various sectors including Oil & Gas, Power, Renewable Energy, Hydrocarbon, IT & ITs, Electronics, Telecom, Agriculture, Life science, etc. offering assessment based Training & certifications for a gamut of job profile.
Who should join?
- Working professionals in Domains: Site Engineering, Construction & Commissioning operation & Maintenance, Technicians in Electrical Engineering Field.
- Students (Electrical Engineering, Diploma in Electrical Engineering) who want to develop their career in Design Engineering.
For Corporate queries
A-25, Sector-59, Noida (UP),India
Connect with Program Advisor
+91 8955560560 | +91 9891108700
- Lectures 0
- Training Mode Online|Classroom
- Duration 24 hours
- Certification Yes (NSDC)
- Students 0
- Assessment Yes (Third Party)