Python for Machine Learning
About the Program
Our Machine Learning Course using Python is designed to make you grab the concepts of Machine Learning. Machine Learning training will provide a deep understanding of Machine Learning and its mechanism. As a Data Scientist, you will be learning the importance of Machine Learning and its implementation in the python programming language. Furthermore, you will be taught of Reinforcement Learning which in turn is an important aspect of Artificial Intelligence. You will be able to automate real life scenarios using Machine Learning Algorithms. Towards the end of the course, we will be discussing various practical use cases of Machine Learning in the python programming language to enhance your learning experience.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Gain insight into the ‘Roles’ played by a Machine Learning Engineer
- Automate data analysis using python
- Describe Machine Learning
- Work with real-time data
- Learn tools and techniques for predictive modeling
- Discuss Machine Learning algorithms and their implementation
- Validate Machine Learning algorithms
- Explain Time Series and it’s related concepts
About The Course
Mode / Duration
Get hands-on experience in applying design tools & techniques to real engineering problems and understand Design, Engineering, Construction, O & M, etc. Thus, become a Technology Driven Engineering Professional.
Delivered by Senior Industry Professionals having extensive experience in Design & Engineering in diverse domains & industries. These practitioners are also Empanelled as subject matter experts with SmartBrains Engineers & Technologist Pvt. Ltd.
Get 24 x 7 access to SmartBrains LMS platform (Online/Offline) with Abundant Content on Process Engineering including Courseware (PPT / PDF), data, case studies, articles, books, videos, examples, presentations, resource library & related more.
Job Oriented Outcomes
Fill the Void of Talent Shortage in Design Engineering by becoming eligible for thousands of High Paying Jobs in India & Abroad with an upgraded profile through this skill & certification. Additionally, Get Promoted from your current position with the added skill set.
- Introduction to Data Science
- What is Data Science?
- What does Data Science involve?
- Era of Data Science
- Business Intelligence vs Data Science
- Life cycle of Data Science
- Tools of Data Science
- Introduction to Python
- Data Extraction, Wrangling, & Visualization
- Data Analysis Pipeline
- What is Data Extraction
- Types of Data
- Raw and Processed Data
- Data Wrangling
- Exploratory Data Analysis
- Visualization of Data
- Introduction to Machine Learning with Python
- Python Revision (numpy, Pandas, scikit learn, matplotlib)
- What is Machine Learning?
- Machine Learning Use-Cases
- Machine Learning Process Flow
- Machine Learning Categories
- Linear regression
- Gradient descent
- Supervised Learning – I
- What is Classification and its use cases?
- What is Decision Tree?
- Algorithm for Decision Tree Induction
- Creating a Perfect Decision Tree
- Confusion Matrix
- Dimensionality Reduction
- Introduction to Dimensionality
- Why Dimensionality Reduction
- Factor Analysis
- Scaling dimensional model
- Supervised Learning – II
- What is Naïve Bayes?
- How Naïve Bayes works?
- Implementing Naïve Bayes Classifier
- What is Support Vector Machine?
- Illustrate how Support Vector Machine works?
- Hyperparameter optimization
- Grid Search vs Random Search
- Unsupervised Learning
- What is Clustering & its Use Cases?
- What is K-means Clustering?
- How does K-means algorithm work?
- How to do optimal clustering
- What is C-means Clustering?
- What is Hierarchical Clustering?
- How Hierarchical Clustering works?
- Association Rules Mining and Recommendation Systems
- What are Association Rules?
- Association Rule Parameters
- Calculating Association Rule Parameters
- Recommendation Engines
- How Do Recommendation Engines work?
- Collaborative Filtering
- Reinforcement Learning
- What is Reinforcement Learning
- Why Reinforcement Learning
- Elements of Reinforcement Learning
- Exploration vs Exploitation dilemma
- Epsilon Greedy Algorithm
- Markov Decision Process (MDP)
- Q values and V values
- Q – Learning
- α values
- Time Series Analysis
- What is Time Series Analysis?
- Importance of TSA
- Components of TSA
- White Noise
- AR model
- MA model
- ARMA model
- ARIMA model
- ACF & PACF
- Model Selection and Boosting
- In-Class Project
SmartBrains is associated with The National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) as the Training and Certification partner for various job oriented training programs across various sectors including Oil & Gas, Power, Renewable Energy, Hydrocarbon, IT & ITs, Electronics, Telecom, Agriculture, Life science etc. offering assessment based Training & certifications for a gamut of job profile.
Who should join?
- Working professionals in Domains: Software Development, Database, Admin, Web developers, Software Tester & Analyst.
- Students (Computer Science Engineering & Diploma in Computer Science Engineering) who want to develop their career in Software development, database, Web Developer, Software Tester & Analyst.
For Corporate queries
A-25, Sector-59, Noida (UP),India
Connect with Program Advisor
+91 8955560560 | +91 9891108700
- Lectures 0
- Training Mode Online|Classroom
- Duration 50 hours
- Certification Yes (NSDC)
- Students 0
- Assessment Yes (Third Party)