Safety and Health Requirements ( 2 Days Workshop)
About the Program
The objective of this Workshop is to provide the candidates the Detail knowledge of Safety and Health Requirements to facilitates faster learning curves while on the job.
This course provides information and guidance on the safety and health requirements related to the construction industry. The first and foremost fundamental canon in the NSPE Code of Ethics for Engineers requires that design professionals hold paramount the safety, health, and welfare of the public in the performance of their professional duties.
At the conclusion of this course, the student will:
- Be familiar with the general requirements regarding construction safety and health, and
- Have a better understanding of government safety and health regulations.
- Identify the various fields of safety and risk management.
- Identify and describe the organization of regulatory agencies that deal with issues of occupational safety and health, environmental health, and risk management.
- Define and understand the basic terminology used in the field of occupational safety and health and apply it appropriately.
- Describe and demonstrate how to access safety information and resources.
- Describe the history and evolution of occupational safety and health.
- Evaluate the financial and human impact of occupational injuries and illnesses.
- Develop a basic understanding of workers compensation plans.
About The Course
Mode / Duration
Get hands-on experience in applying design tools & techniques to real engineering problems and understand Design, Engineering, Construction, O & M, etc. Thus, become a Technology Driven Engineering Professional.
Delivered by Senior Industry Professionals having extensive experience in Design & Engineering in diverse domains & industries. These practitioners are also Empanelled as subject matter experts with SmartBrains Engineers & Technologist Pvt. Ltd.
Get 24 x 7 access to SmartBrains LMS platform (Online/Offline) with Abundant Content on Process Engineering including Courseware (PPT / PDF), data, case studies, articles, books, videos, examples, presentations, resource library & related more.
Job Oriented Outcomes
Fill the Void of Talent Shortage in Design Engineering by becoming eligible for thousands of High Paying Jobs in India & Abroad with an upgraded profile through this skill & certification. Additionally, Get Promoted from your current position with the added skill set.
- Program Management
- Medical and First Aid Requirements
- Temporary Facilities
- Personal Protective and Safety Equipment
- Hazardous Substances, Agents, and Environments
- Accident Prevention Signs, Tags, Labels, and Signals and Piping System Identification, and Traffic Control
- Fire Prevention and Protection
- Welding and Cutting
- Control of Hazardous Energy (Lockout/Tagout)
- Hand and Power Tools
- Material Handling, Storage, and Disposal
- Machinery and Mechanized Equipment
- Motor Vehicles and Aircraft
- Floating Plant and Marine Activities
- Pressurized Equipment and Systems
- Safe Access and Fall Protection
- Work Platforms
- Floor and Wall Holes and Openings
- Underground Construction (Tunnels), Shafts and Caissons
- Concrete and Masonry Construction and Steel Erection
- Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER)
- Contract Diving Operations
- Tree Maintenance and Removal
- Airfield Operations
SmartBrains is associated with The National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) as the Training and Certification partner for various job oriented training programs across various sectors including Oil & Gas, Power, Renewable Energy, Hydrocarbon, IT & ITs, Electronics, Telecom, Agriculture, Life science, etc. offering assessment based Training & certifications for a gamut of job profile.
Who should join?
- Working professionals in Domains: Site Engineering, Construction & Commissioning operation & Maintenance, Technicians in Process Engineering Health, Environment & Safety.
- Students ( Engineering & Diploma ) who want to develop their career in Engineering.
For Corporate queries
A-25, Sector-59, Noida (UP),India
Connect with Program Advisor
+91 8955560560 | +91 9891108700
- Lectures 0
- Training Mode Online|Classroom
- Duration 12 hours
- Certification Yes (NSDC)
- Students 0
- Assessment Yes (Third Party)