Site Planning and Design (2 Days Workshop)
About the Program
The objective of this course is to provide the candidates the Detail knowledge and skills in site planning & designing to facilitate faster learning curves while on the job.
This course describes the site planning and design process used to develop a project which fulfills facility requirements and creates the optimal relationship with the natural site and provides general site design guidelines and criteria for the design of on-site vehicular circulation and parking.
- Understand the site planning and design process
- Describe the steps necessary to produce a complete and integrated site plan
- Understand the roles of interdisciplinary design team members
- Perform site analysis
- Conduct site verification
- Develop site planning concept
- Understand the required components of the sketch and concept site plans
- Calculate geometric requirements for vehicle movement
- Specify adequate grading for drainage
- Describe the methods to control erosion
- Understand the principles of positive drainage
- Know how to improve climatological conditions on site
- Locate utility lines to simplify maintenance
- Determine the minimum turning radii for different types of vehicles and
- List the required components in a site traffic impact study report.
About The Course
Mode / Duration
Get hands-on experience in applying design tools & techniques to real engineering problems and understand Design, Engineering, Construction, O & M, etc. Thus, become a Technology Driven Engineering Professional.
Delivered by Senior Industry Professionals having extensive experience in Design & Engineering in diverse domains & industries. These practitioners are also Empanelled as subject matter experts with SmartBrains Engineers & Technologist Pvt. Ltd.
Get 24 x 7 access to SmartBrains LMS platform (Online/Offline) with Abundant Content on Process Engineering including Courseware (PPT / PDF), data, case studies, articles, books, videos, examples, presentations, resource library & related more.
Job Oriented Outcomes
Fill the Void of Talent Shortage in Design Engineering by becoming eligible for thousands of High Paying Jobs in India & Abroad with an upgraded profile through this skill & certification. Additionally, Get Promoted from your current position with the added skill set.
- Site Planning And Design Process
- Site Planning
- Site Design Guidelines
- Site Design
- Design For On-Site Vehicular Circulation And Parking
SmartBrains is associated with The National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) as the Training and Certification partner for various job oriented training programs across various sectors including Oil & Gas, Power, Renewable Energy, Hydrocarbon, IT & ITs, Electronics, Telecom, Agriculture, Life science, etc. offering assessment based Training & certifications for a gamut of job profile.
Who should join?
- Working professionals in Domains: Site Engineering, .Construction & Commissioning operation & .Maintenance, Technicians in Process Engineering Field.
- Students (Chemical Engineering, Diploma in Chemical .Engineering) who want to develop their career in Design Engineering.
For Corporate queries
A-25, Sector-59, Noida (UP),India
Connect with Program Advisor
+91 8955560560 | +91 9891108700
- Lectures 0
- Training Mode Online|Classroom
- Duration 12 hours
- Certification Yes (NSDC)
- Students 0
- Assessment Yes (Third Party)