Petroleum Engineering (2 Days Workshop)
About the Program
The objective of this course is to provide the candidates the Detail knowledge and skills in Petroleum Engineering discipline to facilitate faster learning curves while on the job.
With the recent media focuses on production and supply scenarios and political turmoil in many oil producing nations, the engineer engaged in consultation to the petroleum industry should have a basic background on the petroleum exploration, production, supply/demand, and logistics. The simplest version of finding crude oil (exploration) transferring crude oil to refineries (production & refining) and finally ending up in our autos (downstream marketing) will be focused on this course.
At the conclusion of this course, the student will:
- From a basic understanding of the exploration, production, and refining of crude oil and petrol-chemicals;
- Be familiar with the complex and logistical hurdles that must be solved to supply petroleum products to the public;
- See data on World and US petroleum supply-demand and future estimates of crude oil reserves;
- Have petroleum industry internet links available for future research and understanding;
- Understand basic supply/demand for petroleum products and the outlook for maintaining world demand;
- Learn about the Strategic Petroleum Reserve (SPR); and
- Have a better understanding of the engineering requirements and other regulatory provisions for downstream petroleum marketers.
About The Course
Mode / Duration
- Weekend- 2 Days
- Online- 2 Days
Get hands-on experience in applying design tools & techniques to real engineering problems and understand Design, Engineering, Construction, O & M, etc. Thus, become a Technology Driven Engineering Professional.
Delivered by Senior Industry Professionals having extensive experience in Design & Engineering in diverse domains & industries. These practitioners are also Empanelled as subject matter experts with SmartBrains Engineers & Technologist Pvt. Ltd.
Get 24 x 7 access to SmartBrains LMS platform (Online/Offline) with Abundant Content on Process Engineering including Courseware (PPT / PDF), data, case studies, articles, books, videos, examples, presentations, resource library & related more.
Job Oriented Outcomes
Fill the Void of Talent Shortage in Design Engineering by becoming eligible for thousands of High Paying Jobs in India & Abroad with an upgraded profile through this skill & certification. Additionally, Get Promoted from your current position with the added skill set.
- Origins of Petroleum
- PETROLEUM or Rock Oil (Petros (Greek) stone or rock &-Oleum (Latin) oil)
- What made Petroleum? Two Leading Theories
- Micropaleontology-the study of microscopic fossils
- Abiogenic or Inorganic petroleum origin
- Where is Most Petroleum Found?
- Petroleum Exploration
- Petroleum Drilling and Petroleum Geology
- Drilling Methods-Terms
- Hydraulic Fracturing
- Petroleum Production and Refining of Crude Oil and Petrol-Chemicals
- Typical Refinery
- Is The Well Running Dry?
SmartBrains is associated with The National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) as the Training and Certification partner for various job oriented training programs across various sectors including Oil & Gas, Power, Renewable Energy, Hydrocarbon, IT & ITs, Electronics, Telecom, Agriculture, Life science, etc. offering assessment based Training & certifications for a gamut of job profile.
Who should join?
- Working professionals in Domains: Site Engineering,Construction & Commissioning operation & .Maintenance, Technicians in Process Engineering Field.
- Students (Chemical Engineering, Diploma in Chemical .Engineering) who want to develop their career in Design Engineering.
For Corporate queries
A-25, Sector-59, Noida (UP),India
Connect with Program Advisor
+91 8955560560 | +91 9891108700
- Lectures 0
- Training Mode Online|Classroom
- Duration 20 hours
- Certification Yes (NSDC)
- Students 0
- Assessment Yes (Third Party)