An Introduction to Cathodic Protection ( 2 Days Workshop)
About the Program
The objective of this Workshop is to provide the candidates the Detail knowledge Cathodic Protection to facilitate faster learning curves while on the job.
This course is intended for engineers and other construction professionals with a current or prospective need to understand the fundamentals of protecting underground structures such as tanks and pipelines from corrosion using sacrificial anode and impressed current cathodic protection systems.
- Learn about the site testing requirements needed to design cathodic protection systems;
- Learn how to calculate current requirements based on coating efficiency and current density;
- Learn the nine steps in designing a sacrificial anode system;
- Learn the thirteen steps in designing an impressed current system;
- Learn how to calculate the number of anodes needed in both sacrificial anode and impressed current systems;
- Learn how to calculate system life expectancy for sacrificial anode systems; and
- Learn how to calculate rectifier voltage for impressed current systems.
About The Course
Mode / Duration
Get hands-on experience in applying design tools & techniques to real engineering problems and understand Design, Engineering, Construction, O & M, etc. Thus, become a Technology Driven Engineering Professional.
Delivered by Senior Industry Professionals having extensive experience in Design & Engineering in diverse domains & industries. These practitioners are also Empanelled as subject matter experts with SmartBrains Engineers & Technologist Pvt. Ltd.
Get 24 x 7 access to SmartBrains LMS platform (Online/Offline) with Abundant Content on Process Engineering including Courseware (PPT / PDF), data, case studies, articles, books, videos, examples, presentations, resource library & related more.
Job Oriented Outcomes
Fill the Void of Talent Shortage in Design Engineering by becoming eligible for thousands of High Paying Jobs in India & Abroad with an upgraded profile through this skill & certification. Additionally, Get Promoted from your current position with the added skill set.
- Cathodic protection
- Types of Cathodic protection systems
- Cathodic Protection Design
- Required information
- Determining type and design of cathodic protection system
- Borrow Areas
- Current Requirement Testing
- Required current
- Sample test
SmartBrains is associated with The National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) as the Training and Certification partner for various job oriented training programs across various sectors including Oil & Gas, Power, Renewable Energy, Hydrocarbon, IT & ITs, Electronics, Telecom, Agriculture, Life science, etc. offering assessment based Training & certifications for a gamut of job profile.
Who should join?
- Working professionals in Domains: Site Engineering, Construction & Commissioning operation & Maintenance, Technicians in Electrical Engineering Field.
- Students (Electrical Engineering, Diploma in Electrical Engineering) who want to develop their career in Design Engineering.
For Corporate queries
A-25, Sector-59, Noida (UP),India
Connect with Program Advisor
+91 8955560560 | +91 9891108700
- Lectures 0
- Training Mode Online|Classroom
- Duration 12 hours
- Certification Yes (NSDC)
- Students 0
- Assessment Yes (Third Party)