Calibration, Installation and Maintenance of Instruments (3 Days Workshop)
About the Program
The objective of this Workshop is to provide the candidates the Detail knowledge of Calibration, Installation, and Maintenance of Instruments facilitates faster learning curves while on the job.
The objective of this course is to provide basic knowledge and skills in the calibration, installation and maintenance of instruments in the production industry. This course will cover the basic maintenance concepts, calibration techniques and installation of instruments. Upon completion of this course, students will clear knowledge of instrument maintenance & calibration concepts and simulation techniques.
- Explain Maintenance Concepts of instruments
- Explain maintenance standard ISO 9000 and 9001
- Discuss Electrical Measurements
- Explain voltage, current and resistance measurements.
- Detail about how to check Instrument Performance
- Define Instrument specifications.
- Detailed about Instrument Documentation and P&IDs
- Explain Standards, Certification, Marking and Approval Standards
- How to Calibrate Sensors (RTD & Thermocouple)
- Explain signal, transmitter and transducer Simulation
About The Course
Mode / Duration
Get hands-on experience in applying design tools & techniques to real engineering problems and understand Design, Engineering, Construction, O & M, etc. Thus, become a Technology Driven Engineering Professional.
Delivered by Senior Industry Professionals having extensive experience in Design & Engineering in diverse domains & industries. These practitioners are also Empanelled as subject matter experts with SmartBrains Engineers & Technologist Pvt. Ltd.
Get 24 x 7 access to SmartBrains LMS platform (Online/Offline) with Abundant Content on Process Engineering including Courseware (PPT / PDF), data, case studies, articles, books, videos, examples, presentations, resource library & related more.
Job Oriented Outcomes
Fill the Void of Talent Shortage in Design Engineering by becoming eligible for thousands of High Paying Jobs in India & Abroad with an upgraded profile through this skill & certification. Additionally, Get Promoted from your current position with the added skill set.
- Maintenance Concepts
- Electrical Measurements
- Instrument Performance
- Instrument Documentation and P&IDs
- Standards, Certification, Marking and Approval standards
SmartBrains is associated with The National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) as the Training and Certification partner for various job oriented training programs across various sectors including Oil & Gas, Power, Renewable Energy, Hydrocarbon, IT & ITs, Electronics, Telecom, Agriculture, Life science, etc. offering assessment based Training & certifications for a gamut of job profile.
Who should join?
- Working professionals in Domains: Site Engineering, Construction & Commissioning operation & Maintenance, Technicians in Instrumentation Design Engineering Field.
- Students (Instrumentation & Electronics Engineering, Diploma in Instrumentation & Electronics Engineering) who want to develop their career in Design Engineering.
For Corporate queries
A-25, Sector-59, Noida (UP),India
Connect with Program Advisor
+91 8955560560 | +91 9891108700
- Lectures 0
- Training Mode Online|Classroom
- Duration 18 hours
- Certification Yes (NSDC)
- Students 0
- Assessment Yes (Third Party)