CNC Machining Technology (5 Days Workshop)
About the Program
The objective of this Workshop is to provide the candidates the Detail knowledge of CNC Machining Technology to facilitates faster learning curves while on the job.
This course is only an introduction of many practical concepts utilized in CNC Machining, but even as a level course, therefore, covers the fundamental theory, tailored for beginners, students, engineers, technicians, contractors or anyone who would like to become a production leader or manage their manufacturing projects more efficiently.
- Understand the concepts and parameters used in CNC machining;
- Understand the concepts and parameters used in NC machine tools;
- Understand the concepts and parameters used in industrial production and quality systems;
- Understand the common terms usually used in CNC machining;
- Know the meaning and application of CNC machining methods;
- Be able to learn and recognize the importance of NC machine tools, due its huge use in engineering and industrial production;
- Know the basic comprehension of the terms generally used by qualified personnel in every stage of machining operations;
- Be able to learn the concepts used in machining operations and to increase the recognition of a CNC Programmer or a CNC Machine Operator as a career field;
- Recognize the machine tools characteristics, workpiece calculations and all types of CNC machining;
- Know the minimum concepts of machining areas, tables, charts, diagrams and machine time operation;
- Be able to learn and recognize the importance of many NC conventional and non-conventional machine tools, due to its huge use in engineering and industrial production;
- Know also the basic comprehension of the terms generally used by qualified personnel in NC non-conventional machining operations;
- Be aware of CNC conventional machining processes such as, turning, boring, drilling, grinding, precision, prototyping, etc.
- Be aware of CNC non-conventional machining processes such as Abrasive Jet Machining, Water Jet Machining, Electrical Discharge Machining, Electrochemical Grinding, Chemical Machining, Plasma Arc Machining, etc.
- Recognize the machine tools characteristics, workpiece calculations and all types of CNC conventional and CNC non-conventional machining;
- Know the minimum concepts of all traditional machining areas, tables, charts, diagrams and machine time operation;
- Understand the meaning of blocks, G-code programming, CAD/CAM, 2D, 3D, etc.
- Know and understand how to use the block letters and numbers used in CNC programming;
- Know and understand the meaning of quadrants and Cartesian coordinates, X, Y and Z. and
- Understand how to apply several types of machine tools, control, and closeout.
About The Course
Mode / Duration
Get hands-on experience in applying design tools & techniques to real engineering problems and understand Design, Engineering, Construction, O & M, etc. Thus, become a Technology Driven Engineering Professional.
Delivered by Senior Industry Professionals having extensive experience in Design & Engineering in diverse domains & industries. These practitioners are also Empanelled as subject matter experts with SmartBrains Engineers & Technologist Pvt. Ltd.
Get 24 x 7 access to SmartBrains LMS platform (Online/Offline) with Abundant Content on Process Engineering including Courseware (PPT / PDF), data, case studies, articles, books, videos, examples, presentations, resource library & related more.
Job Oriented Outcomes
Fill the Void of Talent Shortage in Design Engineering by becoming eligible for thousands of High Paying Jobs in India & Abroad with an upgraded profile through this skill & certification. Additionally, Get Promoted from your current position with the added skill set.
- CNC machine characteristics
- The CNC systems
- The cad/cam systems
- CNC machine centers
- Types of CNC machine centers
- Tool collision detection
- Operation procedures
- Basic programming concepts
- CNC machine programming
- Program blocks & sequence numbers
- Cnc axis positioning
- Program subroutines
- Tool length compensation & interpolation
- The cartesian coordinate system
- The CNC coordinate system
- Expressing coordinates in g-code
- G-code basic programming examples
- Using MDI to move the axis
- Spindle and coolant using m-codes
- Tools & tool holders
- Cutting speeds and feeds
- Tool offset and datum
- Cad/cam basic programming
- Calculation formulae
- Cutting data recommendation
SmartBrains is associated with The National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) as the Training and Certification partner for various job oriented training programs across various sectors including Oil & Gas, Power, Renewable Energy, Hydrocarbon, IT & ITs, Electronics, Telecom, Agriculture, Life science, etc. offering assessment based Training & certifications for a gamut of job profile.
Who should join?
- Working professionals in Domains: Site Engineering, Construction & Commissioning operation & Maintenance, Technicians in Mechanical Engineering Field.
- Students (Mechanical Engineering, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering) who want to develop their career in Design Engineering.
For Corporate queries
A-25, Sector-59, Noida (UP),India
Connect with Program Advisor
+91 8955560560 | +91 9891108700
- Lectures 0
- Training Mode Online|Classroom
- Duration 24 hours
- Certification Yes (NSDC)
- Students 0
- Assessment Yes (Third Party)