Commissioning Mechanical Systems (2 Days Workshop)
About the Program
The objective of this Workshop is to provide the candidates the Detail knowledge of Commissioning Mechanical Systems to facilitates faster learning curves while on the job.
This course focuses on establishing the minimum requirements for commissioning mechanical systems and provides the information necessary for the successful planning and implementation of these commissioning activities that are to support facilities. At the conclusion of the commissioning process, the performance of mechanical systems should meet design intent as well as the owner and occupant needs.
- Commissioning & commissioning planning
- Mechanical Equipment operation
- Equipment testing
- Equipment operation verification
- Measurement intervals
- Equipment information
- Commissioning Costs
- AHU equipment
- Fuel oil systems and equipment
- Lube oil systems and equipment
- Air compressing systems and equipment
- Lifting and moving devises and equipment
- Completing inspection reports
- Equipment failures
- Corrective actions
- Equipment components.
About The Course
Mode / Duration
Get hands-on experience in applying design tools & techniques to real engineering problems and understand Design, Engineering, Construction, O & M, etc. Thus, become a Technology Driven Engineering Professional.
Delivered by Senior Industry Professionals having extensive experience in Design & Engineering in diverse domains & industries. These practitioners are also Empanelled as subject matter experts with SmartBrains Engineers & Technologist Pvt. Ltd.
Get 24 x 7 access to SmartBrains LMS platform (Online/Offline) with Abundant Content on Process Engineering including Courseware (PPT / PDF), data, case studies, articles, books, videos, examples, presentations, resource library & related more.
Job Oriented Outcomes
Fill the Void of Talent Shortage in Design Engineering by becoming eligible for thousands of High Paying Jobs in India & Abroad with an upgraded profile through this skill & certification. Additionally, Get Promoted from your current position with the added skill set.
- The Need for Commissioning
- The Commissioning Process
- Heating, Ventilating, And Air-Conditioning (HVAC) Equipment And Controls
- Generators and Ancillary Equipment
- Air Compressors and Pneumatic Control Systems
- Fire Fighting and Suppression Systems
- Lifting and Moving Devices (Cranes And Elevators) Water and Sewage Treatment Systems
SmartBrains is associated with The National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) as the Training and Certification partner for various job oriented training programs across various sectors including Oil & Gas, Power, Renewable Energy, Hydrocarbon, IT & ITs, Electronics, Telecom, Agriculture, Life science, etc. offering assessment based Training & certifications for a gamut of job profile.
Who should join?
- Working professionals in Domains: Site Engineering, Construction & Commissioning operation & Maintenance, Technicians in Mechanical Engineering Field.
- Students (Mechanical Engineering, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering) who want to develop their career in Design Engineering.
For Corporate queries
A-25, Sector-59, Noida (UP),India
Connect with Program Advisor
+91 8955560560 | +91 9891108700
- Lectures 0
- Training Mode Online|Classroom
- Duration 12 hours
- Certification Yes (NSDC)
- Students 0
- Assessment Yes (Third Party)