Control Valve Sizing, Selection and Maintenance (3 Days)
About the Program
The objective of this Workshop is to provide the candidates the Detail knowledge of Control Valve Sizing, Selection and Maintenance to facilitates faster learning curves while on the job.
The objective of this course is to provide Control valves are the essential final elements used to control fluid flow and pressure conditions in a vast range of industrial processes. The control valve industry is itself a vast enterprise whilst the influence of control valves on the performance of high-value processes worldwide is very much larger. Hence it is a major responsibility on control and instrumentation engineers to deliver the best possible control valve choices for every application they encounter. It is claimed that the majority of control valves throughout the world have not been correctly sized and that large numbers operate on manual mode. Whether this is true or not is difficult to establish but we do know that the method of sizing and selecting a control valve for a specific application is generally not well understood.
- An introduction to final control element.
- Detail information about control valve
- Explain the types of control valves
- Describe the characteristics of control valve
- Control valve application at high pressure
- Explain high-pressure drop applications
- Detailed about actuators
- Explain the type of POSITIONERS
- Describes pneumatic circuits
- Materials required for control valve
- Discuss different quality standards for control valve
About The Course
Mode / Duration
Get hands-on experience in applying design tools & techniques to real engineering problems and understand Design, Engineering, Construction, O & M, etc. Thus, become a Technology Driven Engineering Professional.
Delivered by Senior Industry Professionals having extensive experience in Design & Engineering in diverse domains & industries. These practitioners are also Empanelled as subject matter experts with SmartBrains Engineers & Technologist Pvt. Ltd.
Get 24 x 7 access to SmartBrains LMS platform (Online/Offline) with Abundant Content on Process Engineering including Courseware (PPT / PDF), data, case studies, articles, books, videos, examples, presentations, resource library & related more.
Job Oriented Outcomes
Fill the Void of Talent Shortage in Design Engineering by becoming eligible for thousands of High Paying Jobs in India & Abroad with an upgraded profile through this skill & certification. Additionally, Get Promoted from your current position with the added skill set.
- Introduction to Control Valve
- Types of Control Valves
- Characteristics of Control Valve
- High-Pressure Drop Applications
- Examples of High-Pressure Drop Applications
- Pneumatic Circuits
- Pneumatic Circuits
- Quality Standards
- Installation / Maintenance
SmartBrains is associated with The National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) as the Training and Certification partner for various job oriented training programs across various sectors including Oil & Gas, Power, Renewable Energy, Hydrocarbon, IT & ITs, Electronics, Telecom, Agriculture, Life science, etc. offering assessment based Training & certifications for a gamut of job profile.
Who should join?
- Working professionals in Domains: Site Engineering, Construction & Commissioning operation & Maintenance, Technicians in Instrumentation Design Engineering Field.
- Students (Instrumentation & Electronics Engineering, Diploma in Instrumentation & Electronics Engineering) who want to develop their career in Design Engineering.
For Corporate queries
A-25, Sector-59, Noida (UP),India
Connect with Program Advisor
+91 8955560560 | +91 9891108700
- Lectures 0
- Training Mode Online|Classroom
- Duration 12 hours
- Certification Yes (NSDC)
- Students 0
- Assessment Yes (Third Party)