Design of Pile Foundations (2 Days Workshop)
About the Program
The objective of this course is to provide the candidates the Detail knowledge and skills in Pile Foundation Designing to facilitate faster learning curves while on the job.
This course provides engineers and contractors with design guidance and criteria for the design of pile foundations. This course provides information, foundation exploration and testing procedures, load test methods, analysis techniques, allowable criteria, design procedures, and construction consideration for the selection, design, and installation of pile foundations. The guidance is based on the present state of the technology for pile-soil-structure-foundation interaction behavior.
- Have a better understanding of the guidelines and criteria for selection, design, and installation of pile foundations
- Have a better understanding of pile-soil-structure-foundation interaction behavior
- Be familiar with testing procedures and load test methods
- Be familiar with both geotechnical and structural analysis and design of pile foundations and
- Be familiar with both design and installation aspects of pile foundations.
About The Course
Mode / Duration
Get hands-on experience in applying design tools & techniques to real engineering problems and understand Design, Engineering, Construction, O & M, etc. Thus, become a Technology Driven Engineering Professional.
Delivered by Senior Industry Professionals having extensive experience in Design & Engineering in diverse domains & industries. These practitioners are also Empanelled as subject matter experts with SmartBrains Engineers & Technologist Pvt. Ltd.
Get 24 x 7 access to SmartBrains LMS platform (Online/Offline) with Abundant Content on Process Engineering including Courseware (PPT / PDF), data, case studies, articles, books, videos, examples, presentations, resource library & related more.
Job Oriented Outcomes
Fill the Void of Talent Shortage in Design Engineering by becoming eligible for thousands of High Paying Jobs in India & Abroad with an upgraded profile through this skill & certification. Additionally, Get Promoted from your current position with the added skill set.
- References, Bibliographical, and Related Material
- GENERAL CONSIDERATIONS
- Structural and Geotechnical Coordination
- Design Considerations
- Nature of Loadings
- Foundation Material
- Identification and Evaluation of Pile Alternatives
- Field Responsibilities for the Design Engineer
- Subsurface Conditions
- Pile Instrumentation
- GEOTECHNICAL CONSIDERATIONS
- Subsurface Investigations and Geology
- Laboratory and Field Testing
- Foundation Modification
- Ground-Water Studies
- Dynamic Considerations
- Pile Load Test
- ANALYSIS AND DESIGN
- Design Criteria
- Pile Capacity
- Pile Group Analysis
- Design Procedure
- Special Considerations
- ENGINEERING CONSIDERATIONS PERTAINING TO CONSTRUCTION
- Construction Practices and Equipment
- Pile Driving Studies
- Control of Pile Driving Operations
- Results of Corps Experiences
- As-Built Analysis
- Field Evaluation
- FIELD PILE TESTS
- Decision Process
- Axial Load Test
- Monotonic Lateral Load Test
SmartBrains is associated with The National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) as the Training and Certification partner for various job oriented training programs across various sectors including Oil & Gas, Power, Renewable Energy, Hydrocarbon, IT & ITs, Electronics, Telecom, Agriculture, Life science, etc. offering assessment based Training & certifications for a gamut of job profile.
Who should join?
- Working professionals in Domains: Site Engineering, Construction & Commissioning operation & Maintenance, Technicians in Civil & Structural Engineering Field.
- Students (Civil Engineering, Diploma in Civil Engineering) who want to develop their career in Engineering.
For Corporate queries
A-25, Sector-59, Noida (UP),India
Connect with Program Advisor
+91 8955560560 | +91 9891108700
- Lectures 0
- Training Mode Online|Classroom
- Duration 12 hours
- Certification Yes (NSDC)
- Students 0
- Assessment Yes (Third Party)