Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Auditing (2 Days Workshop)
About the Program
The objective of this Workshop is to provide the candidates the Detail knowledge of Environmental Health and Safety (EHS) Auditing to facilitates faster learning curves while on the job.
This course provides valuable information for those individuals who have an interest in conducting environmental audits. Completion of this course will provide the student with the necessary information and testing to seek certification from one of several organizations registering environmental auditors. It was designed by an instructor who has conducted numerous similar training courses.
- Understand the elements of any of the three types of environmental audits;
- Understand the differences and similarities between the three types of audits;
- Understand the components of any of the three audits;
- Understand how to plan any of the three audits;
- Understand the phases of a regulatory audit;
- Understand the recent US EPA Environmental Auditing Policy;
- Understand how to prepare for a regulatory audit;
- Understand how to conduct a regulatory compliance audit;
- Understand how to hold a scoping meeting;
- Have a brief understanding of which EPA and OSHA regulations may be audited;
- Understand how to interview facility employees;
- Understand which records to search;
- Understand how to hold a post-audit meeting;
- Understand how to write an audit report;
- Understand the follow-up required after an audit is completed;
- Understand how to conduct a property transfer assessment;
- Able to separate the three phases of the property transfer assessment;
- Knowledge of the elements of a Phase I assessment;
- Knowledge of the elements of a Phase II assessment;
- Knowledge of the elements of a Phase III study;
- Understand the EPA and ASTM standards;
- Understand what an environmental management system is;
- Understand the 17 elements of an ISO 14001 EMS;
- Understand the other standards that may apply to an EMS;
- Understand the third-party certification process.
About The Course
Mode / Duration
Get hands-on experience in applying design tools & techniques to real engineering problems and understand Design, Engineering, Construction, O & M, etc. Thus, become a Technology Driven Engineering Professional.
Delivered by Senior Industry Professionals having extensive experience in Design & Engineering in diverse domains & industries. These practitioners are also Empanelled as subject matter experts with SmartBrains Engineers & Technologist Pvt. Ltd.
Get 24 x 7 access to SmartBrains LMS platform (Online/Offline) with Abundant Content on Process Engineering including Courseware (PPT / PDF), data, case studies, articles, books, videos, examples, presentations, resource library & related more.
Job Oriented Outcomes
Fill the Void of Talent Shortage in Design Engineering by becoming eligible for thousands of High Paying Jobs in India & Abroad with an upgraded profile through this skill & certification. Additionally, Get Promoted from your current position with the added skill set.
- EHSMS Basics
- Introduction to the ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001
- Implementing EHSMS as per ISO 14001:2004 & OHSAS 18001:2007
- Introduction to EHS Management System Auditing
- EHSMS Planning Techniques
- Auditors Qualifications – ISO 19011: 2011 & EHS Auditing Principles as per ISO 19011:2011
- EHSMS Requirements: The “Plan-Do-Check-Act” Elements of the PDCA Cycle
SmartBrains is associated with The National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) as the Training and Certification partner for various job oriented training programs across various sectors including Oil & Gas, Power, Renewable Energy, Hydrocarbon, IT & ITs, Electronics, Telecom, Agriculture, Life science, etc. offering assessment based Training & certifications for a gamut of job profile.
Who should join?
- Working professionals in Domains: Site Engineering, Construction & Commissioning operation & Maintenance, Technicians in Process Engineering Health, Environment & Safety.
- Students ( Engineering & Diploma ) who want to develop their career in Engineering.
For Corporate queries
A-25, Sector-59, Noida (UP),India
Connect with Program Advisor
+91 8955560560 | +91 9891108700
- Lectures 0
- Training Mode Online|Classroom
- Duration 12 hours
- Certification Yes (NSDC)
- Students 0
- Assessment Yes (Third Party)