Fuel Cells- New Energy for the Future (2 Days Workshop)
About the Program
The objective of this Workshop is to provide the candidates the Detail knowledge of Fuel Cells for future energy to facilitates faster learning curves while on the job.
This course will review the design, operation, and theory of fuel cells, with an emphasis on the hydrogen-based fuel cells in operation today. Hydrogen-powered fuel cells represent a radically different approach to energy conversion, one that could replace conventional power generation technologies like engines and turbines in applications such as automobiles and small power plants.
- Polymer electrolyte membrane fuel cell;
- Electrochemistry of fuel cells;
- Processing Hydrocarbon Fuels into Hydrogen;
- Reformate/air fuel cell “engine” utilizing liquid methanol as fuel;
- Direct methanol fuel cell technology;
- Regenerative Fuel Cell;
- Alkaline fuel cells;
- Phosphoric acid fuel cells;
- Molten carbonate fuel cells;
- Solid oxide fuel cells; and
- Zero emission vehicles.
About The Course
Mode / Duration
Get hands-on experience in applying design tools & techniques to real engineering problems and understand Design, Engineering, Construction, O & M, etc. Thus, become a Technology Driven Engineering Professional.
Delivered by Senior Industry Professionals having extensive experience in Design & Engineering in diverse domains & industries. These practitioners are also Empanelled as subject matter experts with SmartBrains Engineers & Technologist Pvt. Ltd.
Get 24 x 7 access to SmartBrains LMS platform (Online/Offline) with Abundant Content on Process Engineering including Courseware (PPT / PDF), data, case studies, articles, books, videos, examples, presentations, resource library & related more.
Job Oriented Outcomes
Fill the Void of Talent Shortage in Design Engineering by becoming eligible for thousands of High Paying Jobs in India & Abroad with an upgraded profile through this skill & certification. Additionally, Get Promoted from your current position with the added skill set.
- A Brief History
- The Very Basics and More
- Some Comparisons
- The Polymer Electrolyte Membrane Fuel Cell
- Other Types of Fuel Cells
- What About Fuel?
- Applications for Fuel Cells
- Hydrogen as A Fuel
- Getting To Cleaner Transportation
- Oil Reserves, Transportation, and Fuel Cells
- Climate Change, Greenhouse Gases, and Fuel Cells: What is the Link?
- A Once-In-A-Lifetime Opportunity
SmartBrains is associated with The National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) as the Training and Certification partner for various job oriented training programs across various sectors including Oil & Gas, Power, Renewable Energy, Hydrocarbon, IT & ITs, Electronics, Telecom, Agriculture, Life science, etc. offering assessment based Training & certifications for a gamut of job profile.
Who should join?
- Working professionals in Domains: Site Engineering, Construction & Commissioning operation & Maintenance, Technicians in Electrical Engineering Field.
- Students (Electrical Engineering, Diploma in Electrical Engineering) who want to develop their career in Design Engineering.
For Corporate queries
A-25, Sector-59, Noida (UP),India
Connect with Program Advisor
+91 8955560560 | +91 9891108700
- Lectures 0
- Training Mode Online|Classroom
- Duration 12 hours
- Certification Yes (NSDC)
- Students 0
- Assessment Yes (Third Party)