Getting started with Augmented Reality
About the Program
The objective of this course is to provide the candidates the Detail knowledge and skills in Introduction to Augmented Reality to facilitate faster learning curves while on the job.
This course will teach you the basics of developing mobile applications using Mixed and Augmented Reality (MAR) technologies.
Through hands-on projects, you’ll learn practical techniques to rapidly and easily prototype three different applications for Android smartphones and tablets – even with no previous coding experience.
If you’re a creative entrepreneur, this is your ideal introduction to today’s trends in the products and technologies of the emerging augmented reality market.
If you’re a web designer or app developer, you’ll gain a range of technological building blocks that you can integrate into your service portfolio.
Whatever your background, you’ll learn how to design cutting-edge visual experiences that will enhance your job prospects.
- All about the main MAR products and technologies on the market today
- How to build three different augmented reality applications using an augmented reality browser and authoring tools
- How to include image recognition and object tracking
- How to use geolocation functionality for outdoor augmented reality
About The Course
Mode / Duration
Get hands-on experience in applying design tools & techniques to real engineering problems and understand Design, Engineering, Construction, O & M, etc. Thus, become a Technology Driven Engineering Professional.
Delivered by Senior Industry Professionals having extensive experience in Design & Engineering in diverse domains & industries. These practitioners are also Empanelled as subject matter experts with SmartBrains Engineers & Technologist Pvt. Ltd.
Get 24 x 7 access to SmartBrains LMS platform (Online/Offline) with Abundant Content on Process Engineering including Courseware (PPT / PDF), data, case studies, articles, books, videos, examples, presentations, resource library & related more.
Job Oriented Outcomes
Fill the Void of Talent Shortage in Design Engineering by becoming eligible for thousands of High Paying Jobs in India & Abroad with an upgraded profile through this skill & certification. Additionally, Get Promoted from your current position with the added skill set.
- Introducing Mixed and Augmented Reality
- Definition of Mixed and Augmented Reality
- Mixed Reality Continuum
- MAR Market, Actors and Value Chain
- Application vs. Browser
- MAR System Architecture
- Augmented Books
- Create an Augmented Book using an authoring tool
- An Augmented Book example
- Download and install the ARAF browser
- Let’s take it a step further
- Augmented Book – Inside the ARAF file
- Image recognition process
- Modifying the AR experience: replace a sound with a video
- Augment Your City Map
- 3D objects in ARAF
- What is Vuforia?
- Recognition process with Vuforia
- Augmented Reality with Geolocation
- Create an AR Quiz using the authoring tool
- An AR Quiz example
- Geolocation in ARAF
- What is a prototype? A basic example: Image PROTO
- Enriching a prototype: add user interaction
- Map PROTO Step-by-Step
- MapMarker PROTO Step-by-Step
- MapOverlay PROTO Step-by-Step
- MapPlayer PROTO Step-by-Step
SmartBrains is associated with The National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) as the Training and Certification partner for various job oriented training programs across various sectors including Oil & Gas, Power, Renewable Energy, Hydrocarbon, IT & ITs, Electronics, Telecom, Agriculture, Life science etc. offering assessment based Training & certifications for a gamut of job profile.
Who should join?
- Working professionals in Domains: Any Graduate & Diploma who has passion for learning & Creativity.
- Graphic Designer.
For Corporate queries
A-25, Sector-59, Noida (UP),India
Connect with Program Advisor
+91 8955560560 | +91 9891108700
- Lectures 0
- Training Mode Online|Classroom
- Duration 50 hours
- Certification Yes (NSDC)
- Students 0
- Assessment Yes (Third Party)