HVAC Design for Oil & Gas Facilities (5 Days Workshop)
About the Program
The objective of this Workshop is to provide the candidates the Detail knowledge of HVAC Design for Oil & Gas Facilities to facilitates faster learning curves while on the job.
This course discusses the complexities of HVAC design for offshore oil and gas installations and how to go about carrying out the selection of a proper system and related equipment. HVAC design for such facilities needs special considerations not only to minimize the potential loss to capital investment due to fire, explosion, and corrosion but also to isolate the personnel from a life-threatening environment.
- Be aware of the critical design issues related to oil & gas facilities;
- Understand how an offshore installation different from an onshore installation;
- Learn the relevant codes and standards as applicable to the HVAC design;
- Understand the concept of area classification for hazardous locations;
- Understand the importance of pressure differential between hazardous and non-hazardous areas;
- Understand the critical system parameters that must be controlled and monitored;
- Understand the importance of dilution ventilation to mitigate the impacts of accidental releases of flammable and toxic gases;
- Understand the concepts of air cleaning and filtration requirements;
- Understand the requirements of blast-proof intake and exhaust valves in line with structural requirements;
- Understand the specifications of HVAC equipment and machinery suitable for saline corrosive atmosphere;
- Understand the specifications of electrical equipment for oil & gas installations; and
- Understand the importance of commissioning and documentation.
About The Course
Mode / Duration
Get hands-on experience in applying design tools & techniques to real engineering problems and understand Design, Engineering, Construction, O & M, etc. Thus, become a Technology Driven Engineering Professional.
Delivered by Senior Industry Professionals having extensive experience in Design & Engineering in diverse domains & industries. These practitioners are also Empanelled as subject matter experts with SmartBrains Engineers & Technologist Pvt. Ltd.
Get 24 x 7 access to SmartBrains LMS platform (Online/Offline) with Abundant Content on Process Engineering including Courseware (PPT / PDF), data, case studies, articles, books, videos, examples, presentations, resource library & related more.
Job Oriented Outcomes
Fill the Void of Talent Shortage in Design Engineering by becoming eligible for thousands of High Paying Jobs in India & Abroad with an upgraded profile through this skill & certification. Additionally, Get Promoted from your current position with the added skill set.
- Design Objectives
- Operation Objectives
- What’s So Special For Offshore Installation: Safety Considerations
- Space Constraints
- Constructional Features
- Engineering Documentation What Can HVAC Do?
- What Is Expected From An HVAC Designer?
- HVAC Design Concepts
- System Layout
- HVAC Equipment And Machinery
- Electrical Installation
SmartBrains is associated with The National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) as the Training and Certification partner for various job oriented training programs across various sectors including Oil & Gas, Power, Renewable Energy, Hydrocarbon, IT & ITs, Electronics, Telecom, Agriculture, Life science, etc. offering assessment based Training & certifications for a gamut of job profile.
Who should join?
- Working professionals in Domains: Site Engineering, Construction & Commissioning operation & Maintenance, Technicians in Mechanical Engineering Field.
- Students (Mechanical Engineering, Diploma in Mechanical Engineering) who want to develop their career in Design Engineering.
For Corporate queries
A-25, Sector-59, Noida (UP),India
Connect with Program Advisor
+91 8955560560 | +91 9891108700
- Lectures 0
- Training Mode Online|Classroom
- Duration 24 hours
- Certification Yes (NSDC)
- Students 0
- Assessment Yes (Third Party)