Introduction to Construction Safety (2 Days Workshop)
About the Program
The objective of this Workshop is to provide the candidates the Detail knowledge of Introduction to Construction Safety to facilitates faster learning curves while on the job.
This course discusses common Construction site hazards and offers solid solutions designed to offer prevention of and protection from them. Students are introduced to safety checklists to assist with ensuring worksite safety and presented with a list of resources for further study to enhance their understanding of safety issues and preventive measures to ensure worker safety.
- Be familiar with nine common construction safety hazards identified by OSHA and recommended solutions for each;
- Understand safety checklists developed to assist individuals and companies involved in the Construction industry with avoiding workplace injuries, illnesses, and fatalities;
- Use guidelines for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) selection and use;
- Be familiar with OSHA guidelines for safe use of construction tools and equipment;
- Be cognizant of guidelines for communicating chemical hazard information to users;
- Know where to obtain Construction Safety & Health Resources available from OSHA; and
- Be aware of the Construction Industry Cooperative and State Programs developed to assist the Construction industry.
About The Course
Mode / Duration
Get hands-on experience in applying design tools & techniques to real engineering problems and understand Design, Engineering, Construction, O & M, etc. Thus, become a Technology Driven Engineering Professional.
Delivered by Senior Industry Professionals having extensive experience in Design & Engineering in diverse domains & industries. These practitioners are also Empanelled as subject matter experts with SmartBrains Engineers & Technologist Pvt. Ltd.
Get 24 x 7 access to SmartBrains LMS platform (Online/Offline) with Abundant Content on Process Engineering including Courseware (PPT / PDF), data, case studies, articles, books, videos, examples, presentations, resource library & related more.
Job Oriented Outcomes
Fill the Void of Talent Shortage in Design Engineering by becoming eligible for thousands of High Paying Jobs in India & Abroad with an upgraded profile through this skill & certification. Additionally, Get Promoted from your current position with the added skill set.
- Introduction to Health, Safety, and Environment
- Enforcement of Health and Safety Laws
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and Safety Training
- Hazards of Construction and their Prevention – I
- Hazards of Construction and their Prevention – II
- Hazards of Construction and their Prevention – III
- Hazards of Construction and their Prevention – IV
- Accidents and First Aid
- Safety Policies
- Management Systems for Safe Construction & Safety Costs
- Safety Reliability and Safety Information
SmartBrains is associated with The National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) as the Training and Certification partner for various job oriented training programs across various sectors including Oil & Gas, Power, Renewable Energy, Hydrocarbon, IT & ITs, Electronics, Telecom, Agriculture, Life science, etc. offering assessment based Training & certifications for a gamut of job profile.
Who should join?
- Working professionals in Domains: Site Engineering, Construction & Commissioning operation & Maintenance, Technicians in Process Engineering Health, Environment & Safety.
- Students ( Engineering & Diploma ) who want to develop their career in Engineering.
For Corporate queries
A-25, Sector-59, Noida (UP),India
Connect with Program Advisor
+91 8955560560 | +91 9891108700
- Lectures 0
- Training Mode Online|Classroom
- Duration 12 hours
- Certification Yes (NSDC)
- Students 0
- Assessment Yes (Third Party)