Introduction to Fire Protection Systems (5 Days Workshop)
About the Program
The objective of this Workshop is to provide the candidates the Detail knowledge of Fire Protection Systems to facilitates faster learning curves while on the job.
The Introduction to Fire Protection Systems Course is designed to provide the student with a fundamental understanding of the basics of combustion; codes and standards related to fire protection; a discussion of water-based fire extinguishing systems focusing on sprinkler systems; a discussion of non-water based and special application fire suppression systems; and concludes with a discussion of various fire detectors.
- Learn about the principles of fire protection engineering that affect building materials and design.
- Learn how to provide an adequate water supply for fire protection.
- Become familiar with the different types of fire extinguishing systems.
- Learn about the different types of systems for fire detection, alarm, reporting, and evacuation.
- Become familiar with the requirements of special hazards and occupancies.
- Learn about the occupancy hazard classification system.
- Learn about performance-based fire safety design, codes and other professional resources
About The Course
Mode / Duration
Get hands-on experience in applying design tools & techniques to real engineering problems and understand Design, Engineering, Construction, O & M, etc. Thus, become a Technology Driven Engineering Professional.
Delivered by Senior Industry Professionals having extensive experience in Design & Engineering in diverse domains & industries. These practitioners are also Empanelled as subject matter experts with SmartBrains Engineers & Technologist Pvt. Ltd.
Get 24 x 7 access to SmartBrains LMS platform (Online/Offline) with Abundant Content on Process Engineering including Courseware (PPT / PDF), data, case studies, articles, books, videos, examples, presentations, resource library & related more.
Job Oriented Outcomes
Fill the Void of Talent Shortage in Design Engineering by becoming eligible for thousands of High Paying Jobs in India & Abroad with an upgraded profile through this skill & certification. Additionally, Get Promoted from your current position with the added skill set.
- Overview Of The Combustion Process
- Overview Of The Codes And Standards Related To Fire Protection Systems
- Part I- Water-Based Fire Protection Systems
- Part II- Water-Based Fire Protection Systems
- Non-Water Based Fire Protection Systems
- Fire Detection Devices
SmartBrains is associated with The National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) as the Training and Certification partner for various job oriented training programs across various sectors including Oil & Gas, Power, Renewable Energy, Hydrocarbon, IT & ITs, Electronics, Telecom, Agriculture, Life science, etc. offering assessment based Training & certifications for a gamut of job profile.
Who should join?
- Working professionals in Domains: Site Engineering, Construction & Commissioning operation & Maintenance, Technicians in Process Engineering Health, Environment & Safety.
- Students ( Engineering & Diploma ) who want to develop their career in Engineering.
For Corporate queries
A-25, Sector-59, Noida (UP),India
Connect with Program Advisor
+91 8955560560 | +91 9891108700
- Lectures 0
- Training Mode Online|Classroom
- Duration 24 hours
- Certification Yes (NSDC)
- Students 0
- Assessment Yes (Third Party)