IoT USING RASPBERRY PI
About the Program
The objective of this PG Diploma course is to provide the candidates the Detail knowledge and skills in the Internet of Things (IoT) discipline to facilitate faster learning curves while on the job.
This course will allow you to explore, dealing with Raspberry Pi computer and a DHT sensor and will learn to set up the machine to machine communication by using Python programming. The project involves making computer through Raspberry Pi and even blinking the LED. This course covers content from the very basics, so any of you who is interested in IoT and related technologies could enroll in this course. It’ll be fun when you’ll learn how to control devices from your computer and also over the internet.
- Define the term “Internet of Things”
- State the technological trends which have led to IoT
- Describe the impact of IoT on society
- Define what an embedded system is in terms of its interface
- The architecture of the Internet of Things
- IoT components, devices, hardware and software requirements
- Various layers of IoT infrastructure
- IoT embedded systems and micro-controllers
- Raspberry Pi
- How to use LED with Raspberry PI?
- How to connect Raspberry PI with Desktop?
- How to use sensors with Raspberry PI?
- Bluetooth Module
- How to use Bluetooth with Raspberry PI?
About The Course
Mode / Duration
- Regular – 2/6 Months
Get hands-on experience in applying design tools & techniques to real engineering problems and understand Design, Engineering, Construction, O & M, etc. Thus, become a Technology Driven Engineering Professional.
Delivered by Senior Industry Professionals having extensive experience in Design & Engineering in diverse domains & industries. These practitioners are also Empanelled as subject matter experts with SmartBrains Engineers & Technologist Pvt. Ltd.
Get 24 x 7 access to SmartBrains LMS platform (Online/Offline) with Abundant Content on Process Engineering including Courseware (PPT / PDF), data, case studies, articles, books, videos, examples, presentations, resource library & related more.
Job Oriented Outcomes
Fill the Void of Talent Shortage in Design Engineering by becoming eligible for thousands of High Paying Jobs in India & Abroad with an upgraded profile through this skill & certification. Additionally, Get Promoted from your current position with the added skill set.
- Introduction to IoT
- IOT Overview
- Components of IOT
- Raspberry PI Intro
- Introduction to Raspberry PI
- Raspberry PI Desktop
- LED Blinking Using Raspberry PI
- Sensor Introduction
- Using Sensor with Raspberry PI
- Home Automation using Bluetooth
SmartBrains is associated with The National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) as the Training and Certification partner for various job oriented training programs across various sectors including Oil & Gas, Power, Renewable Energy, Hydrocarbon, IT & ITs, Electronics, Telecom, Agriculture, Life science etc. offering assessment based Training & certifications for a gamut of job profile.
Who should join?
- Working professionals in Domains: Embedded Design Engineering.
- Students (Electrical, Electronics & Instrument Engineering, Diploma in Electrical, Electronics & Instrument Engineering) who want to develop their career in Embedded Design & Internet of Things.
For Corporate queries
A-25, Sector-59, Noida (UP),India
Connect with Program Advisor
+91 8955560560 | +91 9891108700
- Lectures 0
- Training Mode Online|Classroom
- Duration 18 hours
- Certification Yes (NSDC)
- Students 0
- Assessment Yes (Third Party)