Photovoltaic Power Systems (5 Days workshop)
About the Program
The objective of this Workshop is to provide the candidates the Detail knowledge of Photovoltaic Power Systems to facilitates faster learning curves while on the job.
This course begins with an overview of the photovoltaic power systems including the different types of systems in use. The balance of system equipment is reviewed including batteries, charge controllers, and inverters. The final section of the course discusses siting, sizing, metering, and standards related to photovoltaic power systems.
- The different types of photovoltaic systems;
- The characteristics of solar radiation;
- Have learned solar cell theory;
- Know the materials used in solar cells;
- Know types of solar cell arrays;
- Know the types of batteries used in photovoltaic systems;
- Understand the purpose and operation of a charge controller;
- Understand the types of inverters used in photovoltaic systems;
- Understand the typical utility metering configurations;
- Know the national codes that affect the installation of photovoltaic systems;
- The balance-of-system equipment used in photovoltaic systems
- How to size a photovoltaic system.
About The Course
Mode / Duration
Get hands-on experience in applying design tools & techniques to real engineering problems and understand Design, Engineering, Construction, O & M, etc. Thus, become a Technology Driven Engineering Professional.
Delivered by Senior Industry Professionals having extensive experience in Design & Engineering in diverse domains & industries. These practitioners are also Empanelled as subject matter experts with SmartBrains Engineers & Technologist Pvt. Ltd.
Get 24 x 7 access to SmartBrains LMS platform (Online/Offline) with Abundant Content on Process Engineering including Courseware (PPT / PDF), data, case studies, articles, books, videos, examples, presentations, resource library & related more.
Job Oriented Outcomes
Fill the Void of Talent Shortage in Design Engineering by becoming eligible for thousands of High Paying Jobs in India & Abroad with an upgraded profile through this skill & certification. Additionally, Get Promoted from your current position with the added skill set.
- Solar Radiation
- Solar Cells
- Balance of System (BOS) Equipment
- Installation Issues
SmartBrains is associated with The National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) as the Training and Certification partner for various job oriented training programs across various sectors including Oil & Gas, Power, Renewable Energy, Hydrocarbon, IT & ITs, Electronics, Telecom, Agriculture, Life science, etc. offering assessment based Training & certifications for a gamut of job profile.
Who should join?
- Working professionals in Domains: Site Engineering, Construction & Commissioning operation & Maintenance, Technicians in Renewable Energy Field.
- Students (Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering) who want to develop their career in Design Engineering.
For Corporate queries
A-25, Sector-59, Noida (UP),India
Connect with Program Advisor
+91 8955560560 | +91 9891108700
- Lectures 0
- Training Mode Online|Classroom
- Duration 24 hours
- Certification Yes (NSDC)
- Students 0
- Assessment Yes (Third Party)