Roofing Systems: Design & Engineering
About the Program
The objective of this course is to provide the candidates the Detail knowledge and skills in Roofing System discipline to facilitate faster learning curves while on the job.
This course is intended for engineers, architects and construction professionals who want an introduction to roofing systems that are available commercially and have been proven effective when properly selected and applied.
- Learn about the different roofing systems that can be used on steep-slope roofs
- Learn about the different roofing systems that can be used on low-slope roofs
- Learn how to select roofing systems based on use criteria
- Learn about environmental considerations when specifying roofing systems
- Learn about typical design details you should use with different roofing systems
- Learn how different roofing systems perform when exposed to wind and traffic wear conditions
- Learn about the fire resistance characteristics of different roofing systems
- Learn about loads of different roofing systems impose on a building structure
- Learn how to integrate thermal insulation with the roofing system
- Learn about vapor barriers and retarders and when they are used.
About The Course
Mode / Duration
Get hands-on experience in applying design tools & techniques to real engineering problems and understand Design, Engineering, Construction, O & M, etc. Thus, become a Technology Driven Engineering Professional.
Delivered by Senior Industry Professionals having extensive experience in Design & Engineering in diverse domains & industries. These practitioners are also Empanelled as subject matter experts with SmartBrains Engineers & Technologist Pvt. Ltd.
Get 24 x 7 access to SmartBrains LMS platform (Online/Offline) with Abundant Content on Process Engineering including Courseware (PPT / PDF), data, case studies, articles, books, videos, examples, presentations, resource library & related more.
Job Oriented Outcomes
Fill the Void of Talent Shortage in Design Engineering by becoming eligible for thousands of High Paying Jobs in India & Abroad with an upgraded profile through this skill & certification. Additionally, Get Promoted from your current position with the added skill set.
- Starting Points For Roof System Selection
- Selection Considerations For Steep Roofing Systems
- Selection Considerations For Low-Slope (Membrane) Roofing
- Re-Roofing And Re-Covering
- Environmental Issues
- Detailed Information
- Using Principal Design Considerations To Reduce The Number Of Possible Roof Systems
- Considerations When Specifying Low-Slope (Hydrostatic) Membrane Roofing
- Principal Considerations When Specifying Steep-Slope (Watershedding) Roofing
- Additional Criteria And Discussion
SmartBrains is associated with The National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) as the Training and Certification partner for various job oriented training programs across various sectors including Oil & Gas, Power, Renewable Energy, Hydrocarbon, IT & ITs, Electronics, Telecom, Agriculture, Life science, etc. offering assessment based Training & certifications for a gamut of job profile.
Who should join?
- Working professionals in Domains: Site Engineering, Construction & Commissioning operation & Maintenance, Technicians in Civil & Structural Engineering Field.
- Students (Civil Engineering, Diploma in Civil Engineering) who want to develop their career in Design Engineering.
For Corporate queries
A-25, Sector-59, Noida (UP),India
Connect with Program Advisor
+91 8955560560 | +91 9891108700
- Lectures 0
- Training Mode Online|Classroom
- Duration 12 hours
- Certification Yes (NSDC)
- Students 0
- Assessment Yes (Third Party)