VR/AR DEVELOPMENT WITH UNITY
About the Program
Virtual and Augmented Reality Development with Unity course, you’ll learn to create VR and AR apps using Unity, C#, and the industry standards for applications. Course participants will build a personal VR or AR application for their portfolio or as a project for a client. Instructors are professionals working in the Virtual and Augmented Reality industry committed to helping you learn to build VR and AR apps.
The first step in creating virtual and augmented reality apps is laying the foundations in Unity and C#. The prep course will introduce basic features and get you comfortable with the tools you’ll need throughout the course.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to:
- Create your own VR or AR idea in Unity
- Design for different VR and AR platforms
- Manage production of VR and AR projects
- Effectively design applications around the benefits of VR and AR
- Collaborate on team Unity projects
- Connect to a powerful network in the VR and AR industry
About The Course
Mode / Duration
Get hands-on experience in applying design tools & techniques to real engineering problems and understand Design, Engineering, Construction, O & M, etc. Thus, become a Technology Driven Engineering Professional.
Delivered by Senior Industry Professionals having extensive experience in Design & Engineering in diverse domains & industries. These practitioners are also Empanelled as subject matter experts with SmartBrains Engineers & Technologist Pvt. Ltd.
Get 24 x 7 access to SmartBrains LMS platform (Online/Offline) with Abundant Content on Process Engineering including Courseware (PPT / PDF), data, case studies, articles, books, videos, examples, presentations, resource library & related more.
Job Oriented Outcomes
Fill the Void of Talent Shortage in Design Engineering by becoming eligible for thousands of High Paying Jobs in India & Abroad with an upgraded profile through this skill & certification. Additionally, Get Promoted from your current position with the added skill set.
- INTRODUCTION TO UNITY
- Unity Overview: Windows, Interface, Navigation, Terminology, Game Objects, Hierarchy, Parenting Objects
- Asset Store, Importing Plug-ins
- Creating a Terrain, Materials, Colors, Transparency
- Introduction to Monobehaviors: Awake, Start, Update
- INTRODUCTION TO SCRIPTING, AR, & PHYSICS
- Vuforia Overview: Interface, Navigation, Terminology, Image Targeting, Custom Images
- Overview of Physics in Unity
- EXPANDING ON SCRIPTING & INTERACTIONS
- Creating Trigger Events
- Manipulating Components in Scripts
- Coding Simple AI
- Programming Interactions between Objects and Tracked Images
- Designing a simple User Interface in AR
- VR HEADSETS AND OCCLUSION
- Open VR Overview
- Creating Simulated User in VR
- Occlusion in VR and AR
- Expanding on Object Interactions
- Introduction to colliders and their use: OnCollisionEnter, OnCollisionExit, OnCollisionStay
- OnTrigger vs OnCollision
- Rigidbodies and how Colliders report to them
- DEEP DIVE INTO VR INTERACTIONS
- Controller Script: Getting Input from Devices
- Reviewing, Grabbing and Throwing Objects
- Interactable Components
- Discuss the pros and cons of parenting interactable system: Joint-based, Physics-based, and more
- EVENT SYSTEMS
- Unity Events (for use with Inspector)
- Static Unity Events / Actions within scripts: Buttons, Dials, Levers, etc
- Events and Delegates (C#)
- RAYCASTING, TELEPORTING & AR PLANES
- What is Raycasting: Use in VR and AR, Interactions with Objects
- Controller Trackpad Functions: Dead zones, Trackpad Division
- Implementing Teleporting: Teleporting to Waypoints or Flat areas, Adjusting camera rig
- Understanding of Planes in VR/AR
- Introduction to ARKit and ARCore
- FINALIZING & PUBLISHING YOUR APP
- Introduction to Physics Materials: Bouncy, Slippery, etc
- Advanced Hinge Joints & the Pitfalls of Interactions via Parenting
- Publishing apps that Perform Consistently: 90fps (Desktop), 60fps (Mobile)
- Help from instructors solving bugs and problems in your personal project
- Resources and Next Steps: Circuit Stream Slack Channel, Circuit Stream Blog, Recorded Courses, Additional 1:1 Training, Recommended Tutorials and Guides
SmartBrains is associated with The National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) as the Training and Certification partner for various job oriented training programs across various sectors including Oil & Gas, Power, Renewable Energy, Hydrocarbon, IT & ITs, Electronics, Telecom, Agriculture, Life science etc. offering assessment based Training & certifications for a gamut of job profile.
Who should join?
- Working professionals in Domains: Any Graduate & Diploma who has passion for learning & Creativity.
- Graphic Designer.
For Corporate queries
A-25, Sector-59, Noida (UP),India
Connect with Program Advisor
+91 8955560560 | +91 9891108700
- Lectures 0
- Training Mode Online|Classroom
- Duration 50 hours
- Certification Yes (NSDC)
- Students 0
- Assessment Yes (Third Party)