Oil & Gas Production and Processes (2 Days Workshop)
About the Program
The objective of this course is to provide the candidates the Detail knowledge and skills in Oil & Gas Production discipline to facilitate faster learning curves while on the job.
This course, didactically written, is a strong introduction of many practical concepts utilized in Oil & Gas Production and Processes, but even as a level course, therefore, covers the fundamental theory, tailored for beginners, students, engineers, technicians, contractors or anyone who would like to become an oil & gas production leader or manage production and process projects more efficiently
- Understand the concepts and parameters used in oil & gas production systems;
- Understand the concepts and parameters used in petroleum geology;
- Understand the concepts and parameters used in onshore and offshore oilfield processes;
- Understand the common terms usually used in drilling engineering;
- Know the meaning and application of good completion, stimulation, and workover;
- Be able to learn and recognize the importance of petroleum and gas, due to its huge use in engineering and industrial production;
- Know the basic comprehension of the terms generally used by qualified personnel in every stage of drilling operations and hydraulic devices;
- Be able to learn the concepts used in reservoir operations and to increase the recognition of Evaluating and Developing Shale Resources, as a career field;
- Recognize artificial lift tools characteristics, and all types of plunger lifts and hydraulic power pack systems centrally located in any drilling rigs;
- Know the minimum concepts of hydraulic areas, tables, charts, diagrams and control valves, diaphragms, and several types of actuators;
- Be able to learn and recognize the importance of many hydraulic conventional and non-conventional machine tools, due to its huge use in engineering and industrial production;
- Know also the basic comprehension of the terms generally used by qualified personnel in hydraulic fracturing operations;
- Be aware of oil-powered equipment, which powers cylinders and other hydraulic devices using solenoid valves, control valves, and several types of cylinders;
- Be aware that electric and geothermal tools bring the necessary energy transmitted to onshore or offshore drilling rigs;
- Recognize the equipment characteristics, hydraulic calculations and all types of references such as pressure, density, viscosity, etc.;
- Know the minimum concepts of surface water management for conventional or unconventional well resources, completion, and stimulation;
- Understand the meaning of cementing, capillarity, fluid circuit, casings, BOPs, Christmas Trees, raisers, umbilicals, ROVs, etc.
- Know and understand the meaning of acidizing, oil shale, injection well, proppants, etc.;
- Know and understand the meaning of draw works, derricks, drill bits, blowout preventer, etc.; and
- Understand how to apply subsea systems, dynamic positioning and software simulations.
About The Course
Mode / Duration
- Weekend- 2 Days
- Online- 2 Days
Get hands-on experience in applying design tools & techniques to real engineering problems and understand Design, Engineering, Construction, O & M, etc. Thus, become a Technology Driven Engineering Professional.
Delivered by Senior Industry Professionals having extensive experience in Design & Engineering in diverse domains & industries. These practitioners are also Empanelled as subject matter experts with SmartBrains Engineers & Technologist Pvt. Ltd.
Get 24 x 7 access to SmartBrains LMS platform (Online/Offline) with Abundant Content on Process Engineering including Courseware (PPT / PDF), data, case studies, articles, books, videos, examples, presentations, resource library & related more.
Job Oriented Outcomes
Fill the Void of Talent Shortage in Design Engineering by becoming eligible for thousands of High Paying Jobs in India & Abroad with an upgraded profile through this skill & certification. Additionally, Get Promoted from your current position with the added skill set.
- Crude Oil
- Natural Gas
- Oil Reservoirs
- Well Exploration And Drilling
- Artificial Lifts
- Oil And Gas Processes
- Oil Platforms Or Drilling Rigs
- Unconventional Oil
- Carbon Capture And Storage (Ccs)
- Drilling Rigs – Terms And Definitions
- Gas Production
- Onshore & Offshore Water Management
- Power Generation And Distribution
- Air & Water Cooling Systems
- Oil & Gas Control Systems
- Onshore & Offshore Telecom Network
- Onshore & Offshore Firefighting Systems
SmartBrains is associated with The National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) as the Training and Certification partner for various job oriented training programs across various sectors including Oil & Gas, Power, Renewable Energy, Hydrocarbon, IT & ITs, Electronics, Telecom, Agriculture, Life science etc. offering assessment based Training & certifications for a gamut of job profile.
Who should join?
- Working professionals in Domains: Site Engineering, .Construction & Commissioning operation & .Maintenance, Technicians in Process Engineering Field.
- Students (Chemical Engineering, Diploma in Chemical .Engineering) who want to develop their career in Design Engineering.
For Corporate queries
A-25, Sector-59, Noida (UP),India
Connect with Program Advisor
+91 8955560560 | +91 9891108700
- Lectures 0
- Training Mode Online|Classroom
- Duration 12 hours
- Certification Yes (NSDC)
- Students 0
- Assessment Yes (Third Party)