Piping design engineering is an application based on Mechanical Engineering Principles, which deals with the design, Analysis, Installation, Testing, Commissioning, and maintenance of a piping system. This event educates the participants on the fundamentals and design of the piping system components and equipment. Through this event, the candidates develop analytically and designing skills to ensure that the planned system delivers desires function.
Piping System is a network of Pipes by using Pipe Fittings and other special components to perform the required mode of transferring fluids (Liquids/ Gas/ Slurry) from one location to another location. It is the effective method for transferring fluids without considerable or about zero losses in properties and quality of fluid. In this event, you get the all the information and techniques of Piping design Engineering.
What Will You Learn In this Event:
By the end of the piping design and engineering course you will be capable enough to:
- Discuss piping engineering fundamentals along with pipe fittings and components
- Elucidate piping codes, standards, and calculations
- Able to create piping and equipment layout
- Develop equipment modeling, pipe modeling, structure modeling, cable tray modeling, and HVAC modeling
- Prepare piping deliverable documents and drawings
- Overview of Codes & Standards, Piping Materials & Specifications.
- Basics of PFD, P&ID, and Plot plan development.
- Development of Equipment & Piping layouts.
- Guidelines for preparation of as-built drawings.
- Preparation of Isometric drawings and Bill of Materials.
- Piping System Studies: Drum Piping, Pump Piping, Compressor Piping, and Heat Exchanger Piping etc.
- Job Oriented Training Program based on current Industry Demand.
- EPC Project Based Training.
- Providing all Training Material and technical Drawing, documents and case study materials.
- Expert and Experienced Faculty from the Industry.
- Preparation for Interview and Mock Interview Sessions.
Candidates with a strong interest in a product design and engineering are the ideal placements for this course. The candidates familiar with the roles and responsibilities of a piping designer for carrying out a piping design project can get the best out of this training.