Introduction to Augmented Reality and ARCore
About the Program
The objective of this course is to provide the candidates the Detail knowledge and skills in Introduction to Augmented Reality and ARCore to facilitate faster learning curves while on the job.
This Course will teach you the fundamentals of augmented reality (AR), and how to build an AR experience using ARCore. This course will break down complex AR concepts to make them easy to understand, while also sharing expert tips and knowledge from Daydream’s ARCore team. The course is great for beginners who are just getting started with AR or ARCore.
- How to identify different types of AR experiences
- Tools and platforms used in the AR landscape
- What makes AR feel “real”
- Popular use cases for AR
- How to create an AR use flow
- How AR experiences work
- Tools like Google Poly and Unity to build AR experiences
- Next steps to start building an AR experience using ARCore and other tools
About The Course
Mode / Duration
Get hands-on experience in applying design tools & techniques to real engineering problems and understand Design, Engineering, Construction, O & M, etc. Thus, become a Technology Driven Engineering Professional.
Delivered by Senior Industry Professionals having extensive experience in Design & Engineering in diverse domains & industries. These practitioners are also Empanelled as subject matter experts with SmartBrains Engineers & Technologist Pvt. Ltd.
Get 24 x 7 access to SmartBrains LMS platform (Online/Offline) with Abundant Content on Process Engineering including Courseware (PPT / PDF), data, case studies, articles, books, videos, examples, presentations, resource library & related more.
Job Oriented Outcomes
Fill the Void of Talent Shortage in Design Engineering by becoming eligible for thousands of High Paying Jobs in India & Abroad with an upgraded profile through this skill & certification. Additionally, Get Promoted from your current position with the added skill set.
- Introduction to augmented reality (AR)
- The history of augmented reality
- AR today: smartphone vs. standalone
- Google AR
- AR for shopping and retail
- AR for business
- AR for social media
- AR for gaming
- AR for education
- AR for healthcare
- AR for nonprofits
- The basics of AR functionality
- Placing and positioning assets
- Scale and the size of assets
- Lighting for increased realism
- Solid augmented assets
- Context awareness
- Tracking in AR
- Outside-in tracking
- Inside-out tracking
- Motion tracking
- Environmental understanding: feature points and plane-finding
- Light estimation
- Interface issues and lack of UI metaphors
- AR’s technical constraints: size, power, heat
- The 3D barrier
- Computer vision limitations
- Constraints of occlusion and shading
- Taking the next steps with ARCore
- The Android OS is everywhere
- How low-light conditions limit AR on mobile
- How simple surfaces challenge AR
- User flow
- Working with technical limitations
- If you build it, they might try to break it
- Preparing your tools
- Outlining: drafting your design
- Building the team to execute your vision
- Bringing ARCore to life
- Surface detection and creating planes
- User interaction: hit-testing and pose
- Placing with anchor points
- Occlusion between virtual assets
- Light estimation: matching virtual light to real light
- Multi-plane detection and spatial mapping
- Processing needs in mobile AR
- Breaking immersion
- Framing as a creative device
- What is Poly?
- What is Unity?
SmartBrains is associated with The National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) as the Training and Certification partner for various job oriented training programs across various sectors including Oil & Gas, Power, Renewable Energy, Hydrocarbon, IT & ITs, Electronics, Telecom, Agriculture, Life science etc. offering assessment based Training & certifications for a gamut of job profile.
Who should join?
- Working professionals in Domains: Any Graduate & Diploma who has passion for learning & Creativity.
- Graphic Designer.
For Corporate queries
A-25, Sector-59, Noida (UP),India
Connect with Program Advisor
+91 8955560560 | +91 9891108700
- Lectures 0
- Training Mode Online|Classroom
- Duration 50 hours
- Certification Yes (NSDC)
- Students 0
- Assessment Yes (Third Party)